2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Dodgers looking like the Astros in the first two games. Stranding bases loaded and having no timely hits and getting robbed by some good defensive plays

Astros vs Braves**** >D

CHAPPELLE_02_0211_HATERS_640x360.jpg

🤷‍♂️

NGL I feel bad for Dodgers fans because they cannot quit Dave Roberts. He's a good dude but a meh manager :lol:

Imagine putting in Baez in a pressure spot there. What did you expect :lol:

Being a Dodger fan and a Bronco fan is tough. I've had to deal with playoff Kershaw and playoff Manning and now playoff Belli :angry: at least I got the Lakers.

good thing that was two days ago otherwise we'd all be punching holes in our walls :lol:
FWIW I think yall can still win but no days off is brutal for a bullpen that's gonna be shopworn after these first 2 games and Urias/Kershaw not guaranteed to go deep.
Being a Dodger fan and a Bronco fan is tough. I've had to deal with playoff Kershaw and playoff Manning and now playoff Belli :angry: at least I got the Lakers.
Peyton Kershaw and Clayton Manning in the playoffs :lol:

spidermanmeme.jpeg

FWIW I think yall can still win but no days off is brutal for a bullpen that's gonna be shopworn after these first 2 games and Urias/Kershaw not guaranteed to go deep.

Peyton Kershaw and Clayton Manning in the playoffs :lol:

spidermanmeme.jpeg

supposedly we had the pitching depth to outlast the Braves, who supposedly had an unproven/thin rotation. nope!

edit: plus when you score zero runs, it's hard to win. bold strategy, Cotton.

Roberts using Baez there when he has all those wannabe Starters that he’s capped at 10outs all Season? I can normally defend Roberts with his pitching choices but this is inexcusable. Joe Kelly? AlexWood? DMay? Urias? I mean GahDamn....

I wonder what Trevor Bauer has to say about this?

Back
Top Bottom