2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Rays WALIS!

ExhaustedTimelyFoal-size_restricted.gif

I keep saying it, but Tampa ain't winning a WS unless Lowe starts hitting.

It's one game but L.A. might be in trouble, word to Jimmy.

giphy.gif

dland24 dland24 and I believe "Playoff Kersh" is a thing. He's a rook, but Ian Anderson looked good in his two postseason starts.

Atlanta is good for sure, but I won’t say LA is in trouble yet. Wouldn’t be surprised if LA won the next 2-3 games.

Atlanta is good for sure, but I won’t say LA is in trouble yet. Wouldn’t be surprised if LA won the next 2-3 games.
Fair enough. Like I said, it's only one game. But the pressure is definitely mounting for Kershaw to even the series tomorrow night.

No matter who Roberts trots out there for G3 ("Gingergaard," Urias, Gonsolin combo), Kyle Wright certainly beatable Wednesday.

If 'Stros don't tag Yarbrough, Glasnow ending Houston's season with the walis.

Ready set go, Dodgers weren’t even at the starting line. Very impressive win by Fried.
He was actually the one I thought would start them off in the hole. That’s about as good as I‘ve seen him toss this year.
Hopefully Ian comes prepared.
I’d give the ball to Wright then Ian, but that’s another story.
Oh how I hope I was wrong about Braves only being able to “steal” a game. Riley, that might be his first RBI of the Post, glad he didn’t no show. If you’re going to hit, do it like that. Make sure it matters.

Ready set go, Dodgers weren’t even at the starting line. Very impressive win by Fried.
He was actually the one I thought would start them off in the hole. That’s about as good as I‘ve seen him toss this year.
Hopefully Ian comes prepared.
I’d give the ball to Wright then Ian, but that’s another story.
Oh how I hope I was wrong about Braves only being able to “steal” a game. Riley, that might be his first RBI of the Post, glad he didn’t no show. If you’re going to hit, do it like that. Make sure it matters.
Wright then Ian as in the same game or gm2/gm3? Cause if its the former option, then they don't have a lot of starters going forward...

I feel like this TWEET was directed at me and only me.
I would have bet the house Fried didn’t make it out of the 2nd inning

Fried carried the load during the regular season as far as starting pitching goes. After Soroka went down and before Anderson was given his chance and Wright got his **** together late in the season Fried was the only reliable starting pitcher for a chunk of the season and he was fantastic really stepped his game up

Back
Top Bottom