2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

I'm going off what I saw. I'm pretty sure dude did the yelling, slamming helmet, throwing gloves, arguing with teammates, punching the gatorade stuff in Cleveland too. Not like NY, but he had moments.

So he was mad about a 38-7 loss. C'mon man. :lol:

I think people saw his antics in NY and carried that perception of him to Cleveland. I mean sure he probably had some blowups in Cleveland, what player doesn’t, especially with Bakers bum *** as your QB

So he was mad about a 38-7 loss. C'mon man. :lol:

Yeah I don't think it was on the level of how he was in NY. But he definitely wasn't a "church mouse."

I can agree to disagree at this point. He's always been a baby to me. Hall of fame caliber talent but his own worst enemy and drama always follows.

Yeah I don't think it was on the level of how he was in NY. But he definitely wasn't a "church mouse."

I can agree to disagree at this point. He's always been a baby to me. Hall of fame caliber talent but his own worst enemy and drama always follows.

Well that explains your opinion then. Your holding on to what he did in NY if all you can come up with is one episode in blowout loss. We can pull players arguing all the time getting blown out.

Well that explains your opinion then. Your holding on to what he did in NY if all you can come up with is one episode in blowout loss. We can pull players arguing all the time getting blown out.

No I've alluded to the social media thing too already. And arguing with teammates/coaches.

But as I said agree to disagree. You have your opinion I have mine and that's fine.

Well I take that back...I cant respect it if it's true

obama.gif

if im having a shhhtty experience some place..

I ain’t going lie to someone to get them to join me

I don’t own shares in the team.. im an employee

Like any other work environment, it’s on the employer to create an environment where people want to go beyond a paycheck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom