2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta have assets that other teams would want too for them to give up a player. Teams aren’t just giving you a player for nothing. Clips don’t really have any tradable picks other than some 2nds.
Very true.

BTW, I actually prefer most sweets cold or very cold. I’ve been known to put donuts and Pop-Tarts in the freezer. I have my reasons. Wifey sees it and gives me a “the **** is wrong with you?” look.

Regular cakes don’t need to be refrigerated.

Them joints from Nothing Bundt Cakes taste 🔥 out the fridge tho
Them Nothing Bundt Cakes are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nothing Bundt Cakes should be regulated by the DEA, they are that addictive and dangerous to my blood glucose levels

A while back I posted about how my lust for them nearly landed me in the orthopedic surgeon's office....
I sympathize with Joey, I know what it is like to have a tumble on some stairs. So shout out to Joey for getting up the rest of them joints.

While back at my job I was getting some water, and I peeped some cake boxes from "Nothing Bundt Cake" in the lower level break room. Knew them joints must be filled with some mini bundt cake goodness. I thought it was left over from a department party, and it was put out for the rest of the employees to enjoy so it doesn't go to waste.

Ran down the stairs expecting to find maybe a vanilla leftover, or a carrot. I opened the boxes, and saw they were a whole selection of varieties. I thought it was weird, like damn no one wanted these, so I grabbed a Marble and a White Chocolate Raspberry joint. From down the way I heard one lady yelled to her coworker "I rested the deserts in the break room, I have to go grab them". Right then I there I realized I goofed, the event had not happen yet, I was taking **** I shouldn't be taking. ****

So I did what any reasonable adult would do. I quickly wrapped my bundt cakes in paper towels, put my head down, and power walked outta there. Went right pass ole girl like...
ScbNh6.gif

I ducked into the stairwell right as I saw her entering the break room. I tried to run up them stairs to safety, but I slipped on like the fourth stair and went tumble back down them joints. Turned an ankle on one leg, tweaked my knee on the other. Thankfully no one saw me, but the injuries I sustained had me walking back into my department like...
tenor.gif

Those mini bundt cakes were good though, even though they were crushed the **** up at that point.

NT definitely been influential and ahead of its time in some areas. I remember saving sooooo many funny gifs I would see browsing NT when I was in high school (03-07). Still got that folder, then it seemed in like 2014ish n on gifs became so popular in social media and texting. Lol not sayin NT started gifs but the way to use them in the appropriate context/funny situations I def learned here.

But on topic, I really like the Jamychal pickup I didnt see that comin especially at this time.

We done being humble. We started that **** too.
I swear I had the same thought. Out of nowhere gifs got super popular and I felt like Soulja. :lol:
Apple owe us a check.
QIREsw.gif

Any of y’all in NYC gotta have a Red Velvet Cake from CakeMan Raven. Had one at my engagement party last weekend and people were devouring it, eating 2-3 slices :lol:

I didn’t even realize Nothing Bundt Cake was national. My family always gets them for family gatherings. That white chocolate raspberry joint is legitimately crack.

Sweet Potato and apple pie >>>*

Although a good southern style red velvet cake, peach cobbler or banana pudding is hard to beat.

I remember when A+ gif usage was a thing. Now it's just the NT standard. We the Forbes 5 star of da culture
Fixed. Gifs are commonplace now across the globe but before you could send them via iMessage (copy and paste from the internet - not the keyboard) they were an art form. Half the folks that use them nowadays do not even know how to pronounce it or call them memes |l

Feel like there's 3 distinct tiers right now with the all time (modern NBA basketball) greats...

The Mount Rushmore guys (going to be next to impossible to crack this tier):
MJ
Kareem
Bron
Magic

Tier 2 (resumes solidly have most of their positions in the hierarchy settled)
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Bird

Tier 3
Wardell
Hakeem
KD
Giannis

Throw in your Wilts, Russells, Robertsons, Wests if you must but they deserve their own categories b/c the game was so different.
I agree with the tiers but I have Kobe above magic so idk what that means lol

And Steph could still break into the second tier.. Giannis will be there too

Fixed. Gifs are commonplace now across the globe but before you could send them via iMessage (copy and paste from the internet - not the keyboard) they were an art form. Half the folks that use them nowadays do not even know how to pronounce it or call them memes |l
Before gifs we had tiger woods reaction pics and stone face lol

a79b17973c58a7c6860dc5dfb139c9cd61e472d1813b77b80511cf6f72f7522b.jpg

o-142106498-570.jpg

Unfair generalization. There’s lots of kind of pies. Some are excellent - Chocolate Silk, Banana Cream, Key Lime.

Some are just ok - IMHPO - like Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie.

Good point, those are cool.

But the basic (Apple, pumpkin, sweet potato) Pies - I’m not a fan of at all.

I actually like some savory pies tho, just hard to find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom