2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather we keep wiggins and poole, if possible. The nets wouldn’t have much leverage if it comes down to it, I’d like to see something like this.

83DB93E3-1FDF-484E-91A3-394753304C19.png

New death lineup of:

Steph
Poole
Klay
Wiggins
KD
They not trading Dray, come on man. :lol:

Them three dudes will die there if they wanna.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Kyrie going to the Lakers and potentially meeting the Celtics in the finals would have some pretty intriguing story lines.

Is that Perkins video legit? Or is that a deep fake? Wonder how disney handles it if true. Also, when did Draymond call him that?

Miami SHOULD be on the phone. Herro isn't good enough to not take a swing at Myrie.

Jimmy and Udonis ain’t going for Kyrie shenanigans. Utter disaster

That boy would be throw into Biscaynr bay with the quickness

Is that Perkins video legit? Or is that a deep fake? Wonder how disney handles it if true. Also, when did Draymond call him that?

had a feeling perk was going to respond.
tnt already got shaq and charles replacement

• Sad
I must admit for the record, while I'm hoping and wanting this to happen as bad as anyone; all this noise is got me having flashbacks of the Board Man saga from 2019. If Ballmer and Co. sneak us again maaaannnn...

Like him and his takes or not, I never thought of Kendrick Perkins as a ****, I just don’t. I don’t see SAS as one either, I hope this **** doesn’t turn into Kwame all over again….

I must admit for the record, while I'm hoping and wanting this to happen as bad as anyone; all this noise is got me having flashbacks of the Board Man saga from 2019. If Ballmer and Co. sneak us again maaaannnn...

This has LeBron 2018 vibes. You guys were the immediate frontrunners in both situations. With Kawhi, the Clippers were the favorites for over a year leading up to it.

^^Yea the Clips put in a years worth of tampering work during that entire season he was in Toronto :lol:

Lakers didn't really do much groundwork besides setting up a sit-down with Magic that summer

This has LeBron 2018 vibes. You guys were the immediate frontrunners in both situations. With Kawhi, the Clippers were the favorites for over a year leading up to it.

Yea that is a difference, I'm just looking at it if it's a S&T. Y'all have plenty of pieces to maybe entice the Nets, not necessarily the picks though. They could shore up their depth issue in one swoop if that's the direction they want to go and KD is committed to staying there post Myrie.

Lakers would have to get CHA, IND or OKC (by the 30th) involved to facilitate a home for Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom