2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a joke....mostly. I wouldn't have a girlfriend before going into the league but if I somehow did end up with one I'm definitely not leaving her just so I can run around with randoms :lol:

My real issue with the young guys is when they propose to these girls or have kids and I'm like you're so young and you've just been given more money and fame than anyone really knows how to handle well. It's a recipe for disaster :smh:

You projecting like hell.

Why would you love someone for calling you a B and flexing on you?

200w.gif

The hell is wrong with you, they played great against the teams that they faced. Can't fault them for that. As I said, they were the best for their era so that counts for being great in my eyes.

Every book I read about wilt said dude only cared about his numbers. Even down to the exaggerated number of women he smashed.

Looter

Every book I read about wilt said dude only cared about his numbers. Even down to the exaggerated number of women he smashed.

Looter
He excelled at what he was good at. I don't understand how you fault someone for that.

As for the amount of women he claimed to smashed, that number is mathematically impossible.

He excelled at what he was good at. I don't understand how you fault someone for that.

As for the amount of women he claimed to smashed, that number is mathematically impossible.

One of the most gifted athletes ever in an era low on creativity and talent didn’t dominate outside of box scores like he should have.

Not a goat

Lol at us lakers fans.

We do this every summer.

We (I) never learn.

Russ
Walker
Lebron
Ad
Jones

NOLA has our pick swap so we just have to be better than them in standings.

At least Fans will have plenty of free time bc we sure as hell ain’t watching that **** again.

The hell is wrong with you, they played great against the teams that they faced. Can't fault them for that. As I said, they were the best for their era so that counts for being great in my eyes.
Don’t get antidoped

You also gotta remember how money and fame makes the people around you act. I'm just saying, it makes **** a lot more complicated for you overall and having those heavy familial responsibilities so young is already a complicated situation whether you're rich or poor.

I'm an advocate for young black athletes living their lives. Hard to get IT out your system when you 21 with a wife and kids. Next thing you know you've fallen for the old alimony and child support trap and it's all going to some white woman whose family been paid already. Every new contract you get got her lawyer at the negotiations too :smh:
That's true. Eddy Curry on vlad sharing some of his experiences once he got money. Childhood sweetheart switching up etc. Hell, Beasley was on another podcast sharing how everyone including his momma stole from him.

Last edited:
yo. It’s crazy. The title favorite lakers really lost 50 games last year. With like 8 Top 75 players and 10 former/current all stars.

That really is insane to think about.

Never forget it :lol:
it was 49 brotha
and the other title favorite was a 7th seed

I can and I will. Everything improves with time. You gonna sit here and tell me that a car from 1955 is better than a car now? a TV? A house? A plane?

I'm sorry you love old people but the facts are what the facts are. Dudes out here shooting like that Hey Arnold episode and I am supposed to be impressed... Nah

Blind Shot Hey Arnold GIF - Blind Shot Hey Arnold Tucker Wittenberg GIFs

I don't get it. If I know I have a good chance of making it to the league why would I have a girlfriend?
And after I make it why would I keep her around? What's the point in being rich & famous if it doesn't get me laid?
If I didn’t already have a steady gf coming into the league I would def stick and move for at least the 1st couple seasons…N try not to have any kids til after da rookie deal :lol:

Lol at us lakers fans.

We do this every summer.

We (I) never learn.

Russ
Walker
Lebron
Ad
Jones

NOLA has our pick swap so we just have to be better than them in standings.

At least Fans will have plenty of free time bc we sure as hell ain’t watching that **** again.

You got arguably the greatest player in the history of the NBA on the team you root for and you're not gonna watch? Sheesh.

Offseason moves ain't even done either.

This is some real doom and gloom stuff.

One of the most gifted athletes ever in an era low on creativity and talent didn’t dominate outside of box scores like he should have.

Not a goat
So you're faulting him for taking advantage of staying down low against shorter competition? And why is there a need to be creative when he's doing an effective job.

I can and I will. Everything improves with time. You gonna sit here and tell me that a car from 1955 is better than a car now? a TV? A house? A plane?

I'm sorry you love old people but the facts are what the facts are. Dudes out here shooting like that Hey Arnold episode and I am supposed to be impressed... Nah

TBF get in a wreck with a 1950s car and a car now and see the outcome :lol:

I compare greats to their contemporaries. If they played great against their competition and dominated in their time, than that's enough for me.

No need to be sorry or anything everyone has their opinions about the criteria of being a GOAT in any given sport. There's no definitive answer for something that's subjective.

So you're faulting him for taking advantage of staying down low against shorter competition? And why is there a need to be creative when he's doing an effective job.

For an era they never saw or players they dislike due to them being “old” some of these guys sure have definitive opinions about them as if they watched them play live.

Dudes in here act like they would’ve made the league in 50s, 60s, and 70s….

Some of their grandfathers was getting that WORK. Go ask grandpa.

Same dudes in here talking about Wilt them played against plumbers and accountants…. New flash, in 1963, they’d be those plumbers and accountants themselves:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Some of y’all grandfathers in nursing homes having nightmares cause Wilt or Bill Russell bulldozed them for a dunk :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom