***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I really hope they rule Kyler out early tomorrow. I need to put him in the IR slot I wont have to drop anyone for a bum TE that’ll prob get 2 points

Damn bro.. would you start MVS, Butker and Pacheco at the same time.. I hate this week..

B758AFF3-DDAE-4DC5-BF6B-23D2408C947C.jpeg
96FA2C21-E5BA-4B90-8E27-881F9FC0C712.jpeg

Worth it to risk starting Kyler Murray on MNF? Or just start Zach Wilson? >D

Keenan Allen also questionable >D
I’d add Colt McCoy to my bench and play him over Zach if Kyler can’t go. Supposed to be very windy in that Pats/Jets game.

I also have Kyler but scooped Mariota off waivers. Playing him and not dealing with the Kyler situation.

Keenan Allen, Foreman or Elijah Mitchell in my flex? i’d prefer to see how things shake out this week with Mitchell/allen, but injuries got me in a pickle:smh:

Leaning towards Allen, but not sure what to expect. I also don’t like the matchup for Foreman.

Since I won’t know about Kyler probably until tonight or tomorrow. Should I …

Run without some boo boo TE and drop Folk

Or

Go without that TE and count on folk to deliver points

TE options: Moreau, H.Henry, Conklin, McBride, J.Johnson

Since I won’t know about Kyler probably until tonight or tomorrow. Should I …

Run without some boo boo TE and drop Folk

Or

Go without that TE and count on folk to deliver points

TE options: Moreau, H.Henry, Conklin, McBride, J.Johnson
Not starting Kyler myself.

Even if he plays his rushing/playmaking ability will be hampered because of that hammy.

Something told me to bench Cousins and start Jimmy… up 21 but opponent has Toney and 9ers D/ST.

Saquon and Pierce both duds for me

And I really should have traded Jamaal for a better TE. He's just rotting on my bench. Basically insurance in case I get an injury to Ekeler, Saquon or Pierce

97.50-96.70 before that Herbert Interception..

un-effing-believable.. check it down dude. you got Ekeler.

:angry:

zero from kadarius toney. zero from graham gano.

:smh: can’t catch a break in my work league.

Mike Williams getting hurt. Sucks. Not just for fantasy but for him as well obviously. I was going against Toney So that washed out. I have Aiyuk and he has Eli Mitchell and were tied. Saquon killed me so did Pierce today. This should have been a cake walk win

smfh. Had Palmer but was goin against Kelce and Pacheco in this last game. Down like 12 points now. Need a monster game from D-Hop and for the cardinals to score a lot...going against SF defense

Back
Top Bottom