***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

My big money league. I really want Garrett Wilson but have no idea who to drop. I got Thielen as well (it’s a 10-team lesgue but 3 WR’s starting lineup).

Thoughts?
5316080D-9315-4EDF-9B26-F7D55AE56949.jpeg

Does anybody here think Ezekiel Elliott is worth trading for? Somebody in my league is willing to trade him. Thinking about offering Travis Etienne for him. Thoughts?
Lightweight feels like a wash. Don’t know if it’ll be a significant upgrade for you to move Etienne over Zeke at this point.

Zeke has been pretty underwhelming so far and it might be worth buying low, but Etienne has good upside.

Last edited:
Had to get rid of that Colts defense. Would y'all go with Chicago, Dallas or NYG defense?

Didn’t attempt any claims in my leagues this week.

My DJ Moore for his Tee Higgins semi even (based on current production). I prefer Higgins but I’m trying to swing it because he already has Chase. His other WR: Deebo Diontae & Meyers — standard scoring

I got offered Bateman for my Swift. (Standard)

I wouldn’t mind bateman BUT I’m not trying to give up Swift best RB I got

My RB/WR: Swift Monty Wilson Pierce Pollard / Diggs Moore Thielen Olave Pickens
9358D54A-021A-4B6E-9A75-05A78400A71C.png

His RB/WR: Ekeler Saquon Sanders Mostert / McLaurin Bateman Lamb Thomas
5CA4E282-3BFC-4047-A8BB-E18BE6F341EC.png

Last edited:
I got offered Bateman for my Swift. (Standard)

I wouldn’t mind bateman BUT I’m not trying to give up Swift best RB I got

My RB/WR: Swift Monty Wilson Pierce Pollard / Diggs Moore Thielen Olave Pickens
9358D54A-021A-4B6E-9A75-05A78400A71C.png

His RB/WR: Ekeler Saquon Sanders Mostert / McLaurin Bateman Lamb Thomas
5CA4E282-3BFC-4047-A8BB-E18BE6F341EC.png
That offer disrespectful

Would you all trade Mike Evans for Derrick Henry, .5PPR ?
Henry gonna bounce back these next few games 🙏🏾🤞🏾

Starting this week with the Raiders :frown:

I will say the Raiders defense has held running games in check the first two games (Ekler/LAC, Conner/AZ). However, I suspect Henry will get his this weekend. If you're able to get Henry for Mike Evans then you better hop on that.

.5ppr flex
Right now I have Dillon in place but up against TB defense.
Just saw the blurb about Dameon Pierce and now really thinking of putting in flex. Against Chicago defense, this feels like his breakout week.

Someone offered Ezekiel Elliott and Knox for my Darren Waller.

Good or bad trade?

Someone offered Ezekiel Elliott and Knox for my Darren Waller.

Good or bad trade?
Zeke looking lightweight washed at this point. unless your really desperate for a RB i’d keep Waller. At this point of the season, Waller has outscored Zeke and Knox combined. Now Renfrow is hurt with a concussion so it might open up even more targets for Waller (if Carr ever can settle his damn feet to throw)

Back
Top Bottom