***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

i was up 17 going into MNF with projection to win

i had Chase, he had Higgins and Mixon, after the injury happened i was still projected to win

crown me fam

Yessir! Diggs needed over 36 points to beat me before MNF… it could’ve happened but he was only projected to get 18.63 in PPR…
King me baby! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I got screwed over...as did many fantasy players. It sucks. Losing is one thing, but not given the chance is another. Especially with $1200 at stake......oh well, it is what it is.

Neither me or the dude I beat in the championship had players on Monday. Had Burrow but started Fields over him.

No asterisk here :smokin

I'm getting screwed over hard. Down 20 with diggs and burrow going against Tyler bass. Last i saw i had an 87% chance to win. That's a ppr league with extra points added in for 1st downs, plays over 40 yds, games over 300 yds, etc.

BURROW STARTED 4-4 WITH A TD in just over 8 minutes of play

Going off projections is wild, anything remotely close should be a split pot

In the 3rd place game, I was down 8 with Josh Allen left. It's a small money league, I suggested we donate it to Damar Hamlin's charity a few days ago, opponent agreed

If my leagues were close I was gonna give the people in the ship the option to sub same position player from the bench and then add up final score.

If they didn’t have a bench player to sub then they were just out of luck

2 of my leagues were blowouts and the 3rd was already finished.

my big money league will do a combined score of week 17 and 18.

i was 85% projected to win, but it went to a vote and majority voted for a combined score. not too happy, but its fair so i cant complain.

i voted to adjust the scores of only the bills/bengals players from week 18 and apply them to week 17. seemed easier and cleaner IMO.

Last edited:
welp, thought i was done for the season but now i gotta figure out my flex:

Pick 1 (.5PPR)
Jamaal Williams @ GB
or
Darren Waller vs. KC
or
Jakobi Myers @ BUF

my big money league will do a combined score of week 17 and 18.

i was 85% projected to win, but it went to a vote and majority voted for a combined score. not too happy, but its fair so i cant complain.

i voted to adjust the scores of only the bills/bengals players from week 18 and apply them to week 17. seemed easier and cleaner IMO.

what site do you use for that?

i'm in a big money league - 40 teams(you can make it more than 40 teams) - we use myfantasyleague.com(app is pretty good as well) easily customizable -
4 different divisions - each division has their own draft - 4 teams from each division makes playoffs - yes some teams in playoffs will face each other with exact same players(few to a handful) really not much of impact - I love it -

if someone is interested in running something similar lets start game planning - I can send you the commish rules/docs etc(for our league)

Who you guys starting between Deebo getting back from his injury or Christian Watson in a must win for GB? Non-ppr

Back
Top Bottom