2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, that's exactly the reasoning why people in here have been saying they haven't been impressed because they've won close games against 'bad' teams. It was actually posted before your original take.

When the chiefs get caught in tight games against the Panthers, Broncos and Chargers, its "they find ways to win, they're a good team" etc. Same with the Saints, Bills or Packers.

But when the Steelers do it, they're unimpressive. Got it. Even though both the Steelers and Chiefs have the same amount of wins against teams with winning records with 4. Makes sense.
Again, responded to your comment about ya;'ll think the Steelers should beat everyone by 20+ every game, which nobody here believes or says.

whatever. Enjoy your 11-1 season. nothing to be ashamed of

Defense doesn't show up to folks as easily as a great offense. Everyone blinded by Mahomes.
I love the Steelers defense. Probably pay more attention to their D then anything else on that team. But losing Dupree/Bush hurt. No way around it. But they still fly to the ball. I'm in awe

I love the Steelers defense. Probably pay more attention to their D then anything else on that team. But losing Dupree/Bush hurt. No way around it. But they still fly to the ball. I'm in awe

I said as much already. But before they got hurt, folks were still saying they were frauds, which was delusional.

And when you're 11-0, you definitely can be prone to coasting with the playoffs already wrapped up in a bow. Ben's been here before...same with Tomlin.

I said as much already. But before they got hurt, folks were still saying they were frauds, which was delusional.

And when you're 11-0, you definitely can be prone to coasting with the playoffs already wrapped up in a bow.
absolutely. They earn the right to play around now and get closer to resting some guys in spots. Its why I didn't feel sorry for them for having their Balt game pushed back so often.

02FBF356-4D7B-4A6F-8296-07CA8EB333BF.jpeg

LoL

Screenshot_20201207-210211_Google.jpg

New Era bro .....

ninja-blue-768x659.jpg

Ninja
he;'s living the 14 year old boys dream.

Josh Hart of the Pelicans can play some Fortnite for real.

I feel like there was a baseball player that got hurt playing Fortnite recently? Like went on the DL because of it?

I hate that game because thats all my kids do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom