2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers still beating the Chiefs. that's my warm take and i'm sticking with it

They had what it took before 3 key defenders were lost, though who knows on Haden.

Folks act like KC is blowing everyone out, but their last 4 games have been within reach. It would've been a great game.

FUUUUUU

ERRRRR

REEEEEEEE

ezgif-2-a19520d0e94c.gif

He’s just a weird *** dude :lol: playing video games is one thing but the Tik Tok videos humping his bed? Like what?

AB is right to trash ol boy :lol:
Wait what?

NYC already has a Fortnite GoD.

I definitely don't want a second one.

Word to Kevon Knox.

every week, people are in here saying Pitt is fools gold. Nobody is in here saying why are they not beating teams by 20+ each week.

Great job of winning games ugly. They getting the job done.

But nobody is impressed with them as a 11-0 team.

Uhhh, that's exactly the reasoning why people in here have been saying they haven't been impressed because they've won close games against 'bad' teams. It was actually posted before your original take.

When the chiefs get caught in tight games against the Panthers, Broncos and Chargers, its "they find ways to win, they're a good team" etc. Same with the Saints, Bills or Packers.

But when the Steelers do it, they're unimpressive. Got it. Even though both the Steelers and Chiefs have the same amount of wins against teams with winning records with 4. Makes sense.

Wait what?

NYC already has a Fortnite GoD.

I definitely don't want a second one.

Word to Kevon Knox.
Juju is actually legit. He was with Faze Clan, one of the top esports organizations. Even moved in to the Faze house.

My kids know of him because of Fortnite. Had no idea he played football.

Uhhh, that's exactly the reasoning why people in here have been saying they haven't been impressed because they've won close games against 'bad' teams. It was actually posted before your original take.

When the chiefs get caught in tight games against the Panthers, Broncos and Chargers, its "they find ways to win, they're a good team" etc. Same with the Saints, Bills or Packers.

But when the Steelers do it, they're unimpressive. Got it. Even though both the Steelers and Chiefs have the same amount of wins against teams with winning records with 4. Makes sense.

Defense doesn't show up to folks as easily as a great offense. Everyone blinded by Mahomes.

They had what it took before 3 key defenders were lost, though who knows on Haden.

Folks act like KC is blowing everyone out, but their last 4 games have been within reach. It would've been a great game.
I mean there's some good reasons why people are more willing to give KC the benefit of the doubt compared to anyone else :lol:

I never thought Pitt isn't good or anything, just thought their record reflected better than what I've seen. Their defense is as legit as any in the league this year but their offense seems prone to periods where they don't do much and it allows lesser squads to hang around more than they should.

Still only behind KC in the conference but I've never felt comfortable picking them to dethrone em so far this season. Who knows though.

Just becoming real tough to pick against #15 especially in big games nowadays the way I'd never pick against TB in the same situations when he was in Foxborough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom