2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BD1AF853-37DF-40B0-863F-A1F754E4B085.jpeg

"push false narritves" :lol:

The fact that people take this junk so seriously makes me feel better about myself. :lol:

to a degree I admire people can get worked up about who does or doesn’t start for the eagles.. I can’t be bothered to watch any of the shows but some topics I wouldn’t have anything for

if not for deshaun’s legal problems, very realistic we would have thrown a bag to the texas

but either hurts demonstrates he can be legit NFL passer or we’re looking to the draft and tanking.. falco only matters if hurts shows he can hold the job and gets hurt

the site "my friend" uses to place bets gives out a $50 free play every preseason on a random prop (first team to kick a FG or team with most sacks) in a random game. they've done it the last 4 years and i was 4 for 4 on these coin flip bets. they didnt do it this year tho :smh:

NFL Network and MLB Network should be sold separate. I cut my cable a while ago and those are the only two channels I miss and I’d pay a monthly fee for.

to a degree I admire people can get worked up about who does or doesn’t start for the eagles.. I can’t be bothered to watch any of the shows but some topics I wouldn’t have anything for
The dude that was tweeting was 20, it said on his Twitter bio: He’s in his taking life by storm, wild-take era stage, trying to get noticed. It is what it is.

Deshaun human trafficking chicks? Holy ****
Unless I’m mistaken, that guy they cited in that tweet just works for the Human Trafficking unit. The amount of girls involved in a massage thing might bring such a guy into this. Unless there’s more to it, I don’t feel comfortable even talking about it in that case I’m the FOH if that’s the case :lol:

The dude that was tweeting was 20, it said on his Twitter bio: He’s in his taking life by storm, wild-take era stage, trying to get noticed. It is what it is.

im taking about joy.. obviously she’s been around the league and knows what the deal is

just wonder how much I’d have to get paid to pretend to get worked up

Unless I’m mistaken, that guy they cited in that tweet just works for the Human Trafficking unit. The amount of girls involved in a massage thing might bring such a guy into this. Unless there’s more to it, I don’t feel comfortable even talking about it in that case I’m the FOH if that’s the case :lol:

1628900633205.jpeg

IATT IATT

Oh yeah anyone that thinks Flacco is in the running is out of the loop. She knows what they’re doing, FOX has the NFL, that Flacco tweet by PFF blew up, so you take one side of it. Max Kellerman said a debate show is two things, one side and the other side. You come with the best case for whatever side, like a lawyer. You’d actually get paid a lot at that level and just divorce yourself of the need to be right, so I think anyone could get into that life :lol:, especially as you don’t get as emotional about sports as you age.

Anyone know if the TNF games and London games will be on any of the Big Four networks in addition to the NFL Network this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom