2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all depends on the sport and position

like 6 and 9 work in basketball.. 8 works if you're a QB.. single 0 works in basketball

the rest i feel like you can get away with depending on the font

not sure if true but hearing on the radio that some of the vegas books have removed Julio to NE as a bet...not sure what the means :nerd:

Shannon is that dude. Ish was funny to me when he called Julio on air. Julio didn't seem to mind even though he said he didn't know he was on air.

this ain’t the old days. I love how players/athletes discuss their intentions. Especially since NFL contracts ain’t guaranteed. I wouldn’t be loyal to any owner. I love it. They talk integrity in the NFL but won’t guaranteed contracts

Dnj8g4HW0AAlzdk.jpg

Was always gonna be the endgame to this 17 game nonsense :lol:, it's 100% gonna happen

yup.. I just don’t get why they wouldn’t do the extra bye week 1st, gives you an extra week to sell for tv without putting more on the players and gives guys rest before playoffs, since only top teams get byes

I get it with 4 RB's being on the roster and Cam + Harris taking that goalline back spot but glad he found another spot, even if Houston's dumpster fire :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom