2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7C7B0175-D77A-4D04-A7CD-5D2BF76B97F9.gif

I know he’s cancelled and deservedly so. Also know he’s not well liked amongst Eagle fans to begin with. But seems like the Howie hate is real. Granted this is taking it to an entirely other extreme.

f that bish

and on howie, he got this year to hit, I’m assuming he doesn’t have full control even tonight/this weekend with long term moves we’re making

I hope the 49ers don’t get their card in in time tonight as they fret over who to take every other second and Lynch and Shan pass out due to stress, and the Falcons jump in front

Popcorn induced coma for me

I hope the 49ers don’t get their card in in time tonight as they fret over who to take every other second and Lynch and Shan pass out due to stress, and the Falcons jump in front

Popcorn induced coma for me

ummmm anyone else but y’all actually did this.. the missing the pick part.. not the rest

f that bish

and on howie, he got this year to hit, I’m assuming he doesn’t have full control even tonight/this weekend with long term moves we’re making

that clown went full incel before his demise. But for the Eagles. Long term moves seem like the best best.

that clown went full incel before his demise. But for the Eagles. Long term moves seem like the best best.

I mean we could do immediate AND long term stuff, hopefully

slater can start right away at LG for us and then move to right tackle after we move on from lane who is 30, expensive

CB, after slay, a role is there.. WR, snaps are very available

all I know is if fields or lance drops, that could be our best option..

I’m assuming they won’t.. but yea CB, WR, slater or Sewell if we’re 12 or higher
I’ll welcome Fields with open arms at 12. Pocket an extra 1st while STILL getting a stud QB? Sign me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom