2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t the Rams give up 2 first round picks for Ramsey too? These MF ain’t ever gonna pick in the 1st round :lol:

Interesting trade. I like the trade for the Lions if they can get a good coach and a running game Goff can be functional. I like Detroit getting packs.

Stafford is boom/bust

Stafford is boom/bust

Its amazing the language between Stafford and Rodgers when they are about the same talent wise.

Stafford is the goods.

He just has never had support.

Yes he ONE receiver.

Him and Calvin couldn't beat the world.

Not sure how much he has left though.

A shame and cruel world we live in when he finally gets a team during the twilight of his career.

Jimmy to NE, Kirk to SF...Vikings get picks..2nd rounders maybe? Since Houston is depleted, they take Minnesota's 1st and a few other early rounders...considering they also don't have to pay any QB money, they ship Watson to the Vikings because no other potential playoff teams stayed in the race after the Stafford deal, so Watson waives his no trade clause to go to Minnesota...
GenerousGivingAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Its amazing the language between Stafford and Rodgers when they are about the same talent wise.

Stafford is the goods.

He just has never had support.

Yes he ONE receiver.

Him and Calvin couldn't beat the world.

Not sure how much he has left though.

A shame and cruel world we live in when he finally gets a team during the twilight of his career.
Stopppp Stafford isn’t close to Rodgers. He’s more like Phillip Rivers. He has more than his fair share of dumb mistakes at the wrong times too.

Jimmy to NE, Kirk to SF...Vikings get picks..2nd rounders maybe? Since Houston is depleted, they take Minnesota's 1st and a few other early rounders...considering they also don't have to pay any QB money, they ship Watson to the Vikings because no other potential playoff teams stayed in the race after the Stafford deal, so Watson waives his no trade clause to go to Minnesota...

798C0318-6E8C-47B9-AC7E-9105BBB46482.jpeg

The Stafford trade only increase the value of Watson to none bottom feeders like the Jets/Dolphins/etc.

A top 5 pick is not the same as a 28+ pick.

And when you're projected to have two top 10 picks and another 1st round teens like Dolphins 23rd like Jets, you can't demand more.

So I don't understand why ya keep saying Watson price just went up for the teams that were already in the running.

Teams offer multiple 1st rounder just to get in the top 5 ... so don't understand the logic.

Because he’s a top 4 QB in the middle of his prime. He’s a proven commodity, and can completelty alter the state of your franchise the minute he steps foot in the door. Which is different then trading up in the first round for an unknown possibility. You’ve been telling yourself it’ll only take 3 firsts (two this year and next), because that’s what you’re comfortable with. But in reality, because of talent, this has the possibility of being a bigger Herschel Walker 2.0 type of trade.

So the market has been set now right? The eagles are going to have to give a first and a third to get rid of Wentz right?

One thing that I learned is that we gotta stop projecting where a 1st round pick is gonna be. Everyone though in the Tunsil trade that the Texans pick could be between 20-late 20s.... it ended up being #3.

Not saying those picks are going to be Top 5, but if they are in between 8-15, the trade starts looking different.

Last edited:
One thing that I learned is that we gotta stop project where a 1st round pick is gonna be. Everyone though in the Tunsil trade that the Texans pick could be between 20-late 20s.... it ended up being #3.

Not saying those picks are going to be Top 5, but if they are in between 8-15, the trade starts looking different.
Right.. Stafford’s one hit away from being Tony Romo.

One thing that I learned is that we gotta stop projecting where a 1st round pick is gonna be. Everyone though in the Tunsil trade that the Texans pick could be between 20-late 20s.... it ended up being #3.

I used to think since Dolphins were projected to finish with a worst record than Houston both picks kind of even out but yea it's way DIFFERENT if the pick is number 3 overall :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom