2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yall thought Fitz was being sarcastic when he said his heart was ripped out when he got benched. He aint trying to see the sideline again
mjlol.png

Tua has 13 TD and 3 turnovers (6-2) record
Fitz has 14 TD and 9 turnovers (3-3) record

You guys didn't watch Fitz or Tua this year.

Note, Fitz 6 games he had DVP and Preston starting.

Tua is a rookie. That’s why they’re ok with him playing worse as long as he gets the reps. Dolphins ain’t trying to win the super bowl here. But if he falls too far off they need to bench him. Not that complicated.

I don't remember 3rd rounder Russ being coddled this way, despite the same record at this point.

I don't remember 3rd rounder Russ being coddled this way, despite the same record at this point.
Russ was much better than Tua as a rookie, he finished the season tied for the rookie TD record.

However, the situation of starting a rookie and expecting them to just be ok and want them to get reps is not that unusual. May be more rare these days but I don’t see an issue with it.

My guy. Aint no cop-out.

Yea it is. I didn't quote you wrong and you said I did on some ho **** because you can't counter what I said. :lol:

Like no one here agrees with you that Waller is a better TE than Kittle. You're just dragging it.

Matter of fact Nike Jordan Nike Jordan can we get a poll going?

This is disingenuous too. Just soft.

No one ever said Waller is a better overall TE than Kittle. But you know that.

Tua has 13 TD and 3 turnovers (6-2) record
Fitz has 14 TD and 9 turnovers (3-3) record

You guys didn't watch Fitz or Tua this year.

Note, Fitz 6 games he had DVP and Preston starting.
Note, Fitz didn't have that defense getting 2 D/ST TDs a game either :lol: Dolphins won a game despite getting outgained by like 400 yards :lol:

I'm rooting for Tua man. But c'mon. The offense is infinitely better under Fitz as of now. But I get why they're playing Tua.

Russ was much better than Tua as a rookie, he finished the season tied for the rookie TD record.

However, the situation of starting a rookie and expecting them to just be ok and want them to get reps is not that unusual. May be more rare these days but I don’t see an issue with it.

For a first round pick its very much against the grain.

I dont see Herbert getting replaced in crunch time...

Yall can keep fighting it though

Gaskins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom