2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naa elite Wentz died after this

ezgif-4-0452d8295d6f.gif

:sick:
Yep, this was the one. I was at that game and you wouldn't think he was done. Walked off on the sideline and nothing appeared odd. Maybe a head injury

Sad

Yep, this was the one. I was at that game and you wouldn't think he was done. Walked off on the sideline and nothing appeared odd. Maybe a head injury

Sad

I remember watching the broadcast and they showed dude walking around in slow motion and his knee was mad unstable, wobbling around. I think he played a series after the hit too.

I remember watching the broadcast and they showed dude walking around in slow motion and his knee was mad unstable, wobbling around. I think he played a series after the hit too.
I think he walked straight to the locker room and the next thing we see is Foles and we all got nervous because ex-QB;s of ours always beat us.

I think Wentz had like 4 td's this game. Just dominated

Sad

he was good just last year this time.. problems are bigger than just him.. not that he isnt a problem and shouldn’t be benched, but ain’t just him

I'm a firm believer fixing Wentz won't take that long.

I more concerned about the bigger issues, since we’re stuck with wentz for least a year

i get playing rookies/young guys.. but there are couple others guys who should be receiving the same treatment, inclusive of Doug giving up playcalling to someone else

good lord if we take another QB to add to this mess

just adding someone else for us to do a disservice to unless several changes are made

Yeah just seems like alot. Doesn't seem like something Lurie would sign off on unless ppl in that building see Zach or Trey like the Cards looked at Kyler Murray.

Either way Hurts can kill all that noise, well maybe some of it

Yeah just seems like alot. Doesn't seem like something Lurie would sign off on unless ppl in that building see Zach or Trey like the Cards looked at Kyler Murray.

Either way Hurts can kill all that noise, well maybe some of it

I feel for hurts cause ain’t like he getting a real fair shot at this either.. really he should be the starter for the rest of the year and see what he got

i think team should let go of both howie and Doug now.. and let duce show what he got

then you bring in new GM and head coach and let them figure shh out

Luck is off the books after this season.
If he shows up with another team, thats some foul ****.
So sitting being a line for years that caused him to have a lacerated splean concussions and other various injuries while his owner stayed drunk is cool to right?

When Ballard got there he was doing the right thing by fixing the oline and getting the help he needed. He just walked out when everything was going right.
I’m not knocking him for that, never did but to not be with the Colts when things were getting fixed to take a break to go somewhere else, instead of demanding to be traded I think isnt right. If he demanded a trade, I get it and wouldnt have a problem with it.

but yes Irsay and Grigson were responsible for what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom