2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, feels like one of them is likely done in Philly in that case

just clean house at this point.. i think we benched peters, so having someone with guard experience should help.. hopefully Doug gets more creative with play calling to help everyone out

i hope hurts plays well, but I didn’t see much from dude at bama or Oklahoma

just clean house at this point.. i think we benched peters, so having someone with guard experience should help.. hopefully Doug gets more creative with play calling to help everyone out

Fire Doug and somehow get rid of Wentz + hire Lincoln Riley who had Hurtz looking like a Heisman candidate = profit?

dcaedeb8386353a729421f9b821b488d.gif

Fire Doug and somehow get rid of Wentz + hire Lincoln Riley who had Hurtz looking like a Heisman candidate = profit?

pretty sure Doug is gone.. i think wentz is fixable, cause his mechanics look f’d

but cap issues will force them to move on from guys they shoulda moved on from, like alshon and peters

but gotta be more creative on offense.. use more bunch sets and pick routes to get WRs in space with running room

Yeah I don't think Wentz is going anywhere soon unless they can figure out to lessen the blow on his cap hits.

And Hurts has to play well first for them to be motivated to do so anyways

Wince is done

condolences to IATT IATT . homie posted 343 pictures of a hit to defend that wall :lol:

The play that ended Wentz' career

Clowney_Wentz_helmet.0cee1e59.fill-735x490.png

IATT IATT was onto something, we just didn't know it yet

I thought Wentz couldn’t be traded yet cause of the cap hit.

Pederson gone.

He has a $60M deadcap hit if they cut or trade him this offseason. It's "only" $25M in 2022 so maybe they wait for then until they get rid of him.

I thought Wentz couldn’t be traded yet cause of the cap hit.

Pederson gone.

He COULD be traded, anyone could.

But Iggles would have to pay a ton of money to have him play for another team. Plus said other team would have to take on his remaining contract whatever that would look like. Why would a team even hint to give up assets to take that on.

No real win/win there.

But Iggles would have to pay a ton of money to have him play for another team. Plus said other team would have to take on his remaining contract whatever that would look like. Why would a team even hint to give up assets to take that on.

No real win/win there.

I think wentz would have to restructure if he wants to get out this offseason

but after next season I think his deal is only guaranteed for injury.. I’ve also seen mention of an opt clause but not sure the specifics on that

Last edited:

No real win/win there.

This why I wouldnt want him on the Colts next year.
1. Contract
2. Injury prone
3. Lost his confidence due to them drafting a rookie? SAWFT

Rather have Stafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom