2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM
Imagine being fresh off an NBA Finals appearance and not just going at but getting turned down by an AWG who is willingly letting Connor, Wyatt and Tanner run trains on her in between games of Flip Cup in the Lambda Epsilon Omega game room
1629253877817.gif

Couldn’t be me.
SOMEONE CALL 911. I AM DEAD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

storm2006 storm2006 i dont really be getting at the white womens like that either. I think like 0 and 6 or something, not counting the pay for plays or course. 1 wanted it bad tho but she was methy, she volunteered to do my landscaping, mow my lawn, decorate my home everything too. She just wanted some D and needed a placento stay because her trailer got blowed up or repoed or something and her kids were taken away because she kept goingto freaknik and trying to sing rnb. I remember i posted the stealth pix of her in the og pof.com thread in general. You seen the Tulsa bar tender/fitness model though. That was just an unforced fumble on my part. Lane was wide open, defense was conceding the score and I dribbled off my foot out of bounds

storm2006 storm2006 i dont really be getting at the white womens like that either. I think like 0 and 6 or something, not counting the pay for plays or course. 1 wanted it bad tho but she was methy, she volunteered to do my landscaping, mow my lawn, decorate my home everything too. She just wanted some D and needed a placento stay because her trailer got blowed up or repoed or something and her kids were taken away because she kept goingto freaknik and trying to sing rnb. I remember i posted the stealth pix of her in the og pof.com thread in general. You seen the Tulsa bar tender/fitness model though. That was just an unforced fumble on my part. Lane was wide open, defense was conceding the score and I dribbled off my foot out of bounds
Return key be dambed 💯

"sorry idk know if you're into black guys" just sounds game goofy and lame. :smh: :lol:

Whenever Black MEN use the word, "Guys" in the name of code-switching, it KILLS me inside man.

I mean, I would expect someone who wasn’t even two years old when MJ played his last game for the Wizards to go with LeBron.

Them falling for the bait and even answering the question is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom