2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at the remaining FAs out there and it's crazy how fast Dennis Smith Jr went from potential impact player to barely holding on to being in the League right now. Any Pistons fans care to speak on how he looked with them? I think Knicks fans were pulling for him but grew tired of him not being able to put it together.

Was looking at the remaining FAs out there and it's crazy how fast Dennis Smith Jr went from potential impact player to barely holding on to being in the League right now. Any Pistons fans care to speak on how he looked with them? I think Knicks fans were pulling for him but grew tired of him not being able to put it together.

Can’t shoot. Lost all confidence in his game. Time to get that passport ready and try to come back better

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius on his

youngsabu.png

My first time seeing that angle :lol:

This is underrated when you talk about Steph. Sure, Steph’s shoes look like they were made for nurses but his impact and #influence are generational. How many kids are out there are saying “I want to play like Russell Westbrook!” Meanwhile Steph got every little kid trying to pull from deep.

But yeah Russ had a nice lil’ season after KD left.

You would surprised, one of my boys his nephew 6'4 and play in high school and his favorite all-time player is Russ. He 16 and he also told me Gunna is the goat of the rap game. :emoji_confused:

this warrior talk today.....i love it :evil:
Kuminga looking legit. hope it translates to real games

Eight Mile getting locked up in this Summer League championship game. I don’t think he’s getting to 90 in this one.

Phoenix/Scottsdale area is loaded with chicks like that. They’re everywhere. Might actually be a good spot for storm2006 storm2006 to spend some time.

Just got back from there this past weekend. Can confirm there is some elite 🐰 talent out there. Loaded with co-eds and Bachelorette parties. Brothas def can flourish out there.

Tbh I honestly kind of felt this way too. He didn’t throw game 6 on purpose, Klay took that from him. But I do think he didn’t have his heart all the way in game 7 and was already set on bouncing.

Reports were out all year about how Dray was recruiting him and how the warriors wanted him. I think he wanted to play with Steph over Russ.

I don’t think people would’ve been as mad if he had beaten GS in the WCF, lost in the finals & then signed in GS. Although the the topic would’ve changed to, “why would you leave a finals team thats built around you to go play for somebody else’s team?” Especially because that OKC/Cle 2016 series probably goes at least 6 games.

Preachin. It's no way to defend somebody blowing a 3-1 lead to a team then jumping on that same team. I don't care what team it is. Can't believe people are still tryna justify/defend it. As things played out it looks like even more of a sucka move because the Warriors didn't even rock with KD like that, they respect his game but they know. Dray called him what he called him, nobody defended KD (out his own mouth). Steve Kerr taking shots at KD years later. The owner took a shot at him right after they won. :lol: :smh:

KD himself know he made a weak move, that's why always on edge and sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom