2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man :lol:

Gonna be the GOAT docuseries once they adapt some of these novels man...

They were upset with Bill but not Tom regarding Don huh
mjlol.png

He still has to go out and face them on the field though, business decision :lol:

His real feelings will be known in his autobiography once he hangs them up.

I dont even know if we’ll find out then..

could easily see Brady going into politics

I dont even know if we’ll find out then..

could easily see Brady going into politics
Politics?? :rofl:

Not talking Peyton here :lol:

His wife's been tryna get him to stay home for years, how politics would even come into the picture I have no clue.

Don't even see him going into media after retiring, just more TB12/holistic training stuff

He still has to go out and face them on the field though, business decision :lol:

His real feelings will be known in his autobiography once he hangs them up.

The Pats ain't good though so what's the concern? He's let his hair down since leaving Hoody, he's got a ton of commercials, he stay on social media. No reason to not speak your mind now. Only thing I could think of he's still solid with Kraft so even when he retires he'll still let his people talk for him.

Politics?? :rofl:

Not talking Peyton here :lol:

His wife's been tryna get him to stay home for years, how politics would even come into the picture I have no clue.

Don't even see him going into media after retiring, just more TB12/holistic training stuff

you couldn’t see him making a presidential run and not really answering questions or saying shh really just smiling and oh shucks-ing his way through things?

basically would pull the Ronald Reagan with some trump thrown in.. I don’t think Brady would try and make a senate run or anything, which I could see Peyton doing

i dont think Brady would publicly ever talk down on Kraft or Bill or the organization. as bad as it all went down and especially now that he's shown he can win without them, he'll take the high road 100%. he's got nothing to prove and can appreciate what the org. did to help get him where he is today

Dave Gettleman and Joe Judge are desperate.

Gettleman and Garrett will be fired by week 10.

Most likely going 1-9 or 0-10. Only possible win I see is Carolina, worst team we play. That offense sucks but that defense is great.

I still don't know why they hired Garrett anyway.

Bigger issue was hiring a new head coach and keeping your GM when the league and your own organization thought he was getting fired. Now you Most likely gotta rehire both cause this team is winning less than 6 games.

Supposedly players don’t like him and the fans already turned on him and he’s not winning.

Shurmer and Judge are both 6-13 in their first 19 games.

Last edited:
Damn man can we JOKE in here. Jeez

man you can joke all you want i aint stopping you

i was just pointing out that he has the potential.. he almost had a bigmac

its yall that are constantly taking me serious why cant i have some fun back with facts??

My God that vid on Clay's spot. :wow:

That's one of the nicest ones I've ever seen. Up there with Penny's crib and MJ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom