2020 Chevrolet Corvette

Hopefully this drops c7s so I can get one later this year for even lower

I hear ya. Now that’s the unveiling is over and all the specs are out I’m probably looking to get a C7 Grand Sport next year. I’ll wait to the price drops a bit more and more stock is available.

Screenshot_20190721-154016_Chrome.jpg

This mid-engine American supercar is an engineering marvel. The looks of the C8 will take time to grow on me like all of the new GM products, but the level of performance and functionality being offered at under $60k is a steal. Wait until you see the 0-60 mph times for the Z Package model. I really do hope that Chevy does a Grand Sport trim with a wide suspension setup.

Damm Republicans and their stance on environmental pollution....we could've had a V12
Nah gm doesn't make v12s. If they're to design one for the car it would have been over 100k easy.
That being said until I drive one my impression will be a easy pass until I see a manual transmission. It might perform well (hope it does) because I want to see the vette go into next phase but I need a manual option.

If I drove, this would be up my alley. I cant afford an Italian supercar, but GM somehow found a way to offer their American base an affordable version of a Ferrari.

Nah gm doesn't make v12s. If they're to design one for the car it would have been over 100k easy.
That being said until I drive one my impression will be a easy pass until I see a manual transmission. It might perform well (hope it does) because I want to see the vette go into next phase but I need a manual option.
They confirmed that it won’t be a manual in the C8

Doesn't look like a Corvette at all. But still a great looking car. The hell going on with that steering wheel though. Thought it was upside down at first

I want this thing bad and I don't really even think about sportscars. Too bad I just got a damn Prius like 2 months ago.:lol:

Saw one on the road it was white and didn’t have a spoiler, I assume it’s the base sting ray, looked like *** TBH

I bet most they’re showing have the z51 or some sort of package but in white what I saw no bueno

Back
Top Bottom