2020 Chevrolet Corvette

Y’all do know this is starting at no less than 100k right?

This isn’t gonna be c7 pricing wise, this is basically the next step up for Chevy

The c7 will still be sold along side of the c8 and that will act as some sort of cheaper “entry” (if you will) level model

c8r-002-copy-1533838746.jpg

Thats an American sports car my guys....

That will be at your local dealer next to a Tahoe, a Volt, and a Silverado on the showroom floor.

And it'll be a fraction of the cost of a Ford GT

c8r-002-copy-1533838746.jpg

Thats an American sports car my guys....

That will be at your local dealer next to a Tahoe, a Volt, and a Silverado on the showroom floor.

And it'll be a fraction of the cost of a Ford GT
Looks like the race spec Le Mans car

Oh yeah thats definitely the race spec, but it's a good look at the side profile and what can be expected of the road car

Road car
6-1535988233.jpg

The back doesn't share any design cues from previous vettes

base less than $60k

Power comes from a new, mid-mounted 6.2-liter LT2 V8 engine that produces 490 hp (365 kW / 497 PS) and 465 lb-ft (630 Nm) of torque. However, the optional Z51 Performance Package boasts the output to 495 hp (369 kW / 502 PS) and 470 lb-ft (637 Nm).

Unfortunately, the 2020 Corvette will no longer will be offered with a manual transmission. Instead, an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic is standard and it sends power to the rear wheels.

Wow, base vette under 60 bandz?

Honestly wasn't expecting that lol.

I love it way more than the current body. Whew, budget Rari here I come... I could only imagine their high performance variant stealing many sales from all competitors

Back
Top Bottom