2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The season starts next month , you will know soon enough
Buuuuh I wanna know nowwww

pout-cry.gif

Lavar spitting facts about these **** his sons done brought around thinking they "good girls". Even Lonzo baby mama :lol:. Cant be mad at him roasting his sons and tryna warn em but it is what it is.

Has there been any actual recent footage of kd and Kyrie? Besides still photos? Me and my boy were saying the other day, we don't remember the last time a guy was coming off injury and not kicking out massive amounts of clips to show he's still nice. Even Wall been posting his LA Fitness videos on his story.

Everything seemed to be in order in the laugh now cry later vid.

is there a mod here? can you please help me my friend just made an account but he cant post because he has insufficient privileges. can those be removed and also he doesnt have a confirmation email yet please help thank you please dont make him suffer on realgm any longer than he has to. his username is heartbroken cashier

Last edited:
is there a mod here? can you please help me my friend just made an account but he cant post because he has insufficient privileges. can those be removed and also he doesnt have a confirmation email yet please help thank you please dont make him suffer on realgm any longer than he has to
Hold on... who's his favorite player / team?

Back
Top Bottom