2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I proposed this exact deal in the draft thread months ago. Makes sense for Golden State. None for Chicago unless they're enamored w/ one of the "top 3" guys.
Yeah they're going to shoot for Ball I guess? But that fit seems weird. Gotta trade Lavine then no?

Missed this over the summer but Keith Williams spoke w/ a Philly blog to shed more light on Fultzgate. Sounds like things started to get weird around the Boston workout. And Brett Brown never wanted Markelle. Colangelo did.

Yeah they're going to shoot for Ball I guess? But that fit seems weird. Gotta trade Lavine then no?

Not sure why. They don't play the same position and Coby White can come of the bench and play w/ both. I just personally don't think Melo is that good to sacrifice Carter but if they believe in Melo...i get it.

They should just sell Thunder to Jeff Bezos, move them back to Seattle, give them the Amazon sponsor patch, and stream league pass off prime tv

Nobody wants to play in OKC except maybe Trae Young and Blake
Haha yeah the state sucks but OKC is one of the most winningest franchises in recent nba history. It’s crazy how successful they’ve been

Hawks taking one step forward and 2 steps back with the White Paul George...errr Gordon Hayward interest. We need to get rid of Lloyd Pierce honestly.

And I need Kawhi and uncle Dennis to drop their names in the hat to pick up a 3rd star

Na...if I'm the Knicks I absolutely take a swing @ Anthony @ #23 unless somebody else slipped.

Son could have sat in the house for 6 months and have a totally different perception right now.

Back
Top Bottom