2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Miami would be a sneaky location for Robin. Does the same things Leonard does while also not being a known MAGA boy lol

Why do you want to move Lopez?
His size/interior defense/rebounding is needed on defense and on offense he's a stretch 5, we know Giannis doesnt need to be out there.

Teams will live with those Brook 3s though. Giannis can’t shoot and you gotta maximize floor spacing with him out there. They need to emulate everything Miami did last year

Who are likely vet mins for the upcoming season?

Jeremy Lin
Michael Beasley
Demarcus Cousins
Kenneth Faried
Lance Stephenson

I think Lin’s NBA days are done. He’s going to do the Marbury route and be content with stardom in China.

According to him he’s trying to leave China

Hadn’t heard that. But he wound up in China because he couldn’t find an NBA job; can’t see the demand being any higher for him now than it was more than a year ago.

Hadn’t heard that. But he wound up in China because he couldn’t find an NBA job; can’t see the demand being any higher for him now than it was more than a year ago.
Rumours swirling about a return to the Warriors

Rumours swirling about a return to the Warriors
Crazy if true and a slap to the face to a lot of players :lol:

lynsanity was damn near 10 years ago

That Harden situation is funny to me. It’s one thing to try and force your way to your preferred situation if you either have a no trade clause or are going into your last year of your contract like Anthony Davis last year.

But with two years left on your deal and you don’t have a no trade clause and telling the Rockets you should just take whatever Brooklyn offers you (or whatever he said along those lines is comical to me.

It’s business and they’ll ultimately trade him there if they get a deal that’s to their satisfaction, but they’re under no obligation to trade him just to trade him there to accommodate his desire to play in Brooklyn if the deal doesn’t make sense for them.

That Harden situation is funny to me. It’s one thing to try and force your way to your preferred situation if you either have a no trade clause or are going into your last year of your contract like Anthony Davis last year.

But with two years left on your deal and you don’t have a no trade clause and telling the Rockets you should just take whatever Brooklyn offers you (or whatever he said along those lines is comical to me.

It’s business and they’ll ultimately trade him there if they get a deal that’s to their satisfaction, but they’re under no obligation to trade him just to trade him there to accommodate his desire to play in Brooklyn if the deal doesn’t make sense for them.
Absolutely, if I were Houston I wouldn’t move him anywhere he wants this year and next year I’d send him to Sacramento to finish his career. He spend all year on the bench if he wants. He basically threw them under the bus

It’s funny to see what these stars are getting traded for and then you see what the Spurs let Kawhi go for. That **** only happened like 2 years ago.

Anyway, I love the Bogdan move for Milwaukee. If they pull that off I like them going to the finals next year.

Rockets should just take what they can get from Sixers

Ben plus a couple firsts

It’s funny to see what these stars are getting traded for and then you see what the Spurs let Kawhi go for. That **** only happened like 2 years ago.

Anyway, I love the Bogdan move for Milwaukee. If they pull that off I like them going to the finals next year.
Yea that trade is gonna keep on aging worse and worse for SA :lol:

All because Pop wanted him out of conference

Back
Top Bottom