2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A win against your rivals is good for everyone on that roster. They'll still get a good player no matter where they pick.

That's what we thought in 2016 when we won a garbage game against the Cleveland browns. That win cost us Myles Garrett and we ended up picking draft bust Solomon Thomas. It's great for the players, but damn hard to get excited as a fan

Can’t you just let me be mad for five minutes b? You always come through with the wild accurate logic.

You’re like the dad of this thread.

Let me rage man. I’ll come back down to earth in a bit.

Take your W and sit down

:lol:

That's what we thought in 2016 when we won a garbage game against the Cleveland browns. That win cost us Myles Garrett and we ended up picking draft bust Solomon Thomas. It's great for the players, but damn hard to get excited as a fan

That is hindsight though. There’s just as many times where the Solomon Thomas would pan out over the Myles Garrett in that same scenario I’m sure.

That is hindsight though. There’s just as many times where the Solomon Thomas would pan out over the Myles Garrett in that same scenario I’m sure.

It's not even hindsight. Miles Garrett was a better prospect and plays a position we actually needed.

Deforest Buckner has been an all pro level talent for a few years now

5D0B75FC-ADBD-494F-9272-737862BE7FEF.jpeg
:lol:

Hit a parlay on da colts n steelers...time to drop a $anta bag on da blk and gold tmrw ya herd me..who dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom