2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In two weeks they'll have Gronk, Gordon, Edelman, Hogan, Dorsett, White, Sony, Burkhead up and running.

#Relax

They miss Edelman across the middle badly. I will say once he’s back and if Gordon gives them a legit deep threat their offense could be scary again. But damn Sony looks disappointing right now. Dude looks nothing like the Georgia version of himself. I’ve seen zero explosiveness out of him.

Give me a superbowl this year and we can go 0-16 the next three. Hell, hire Jeff Fisher back if they want
full

Since I see some other post-week 3 hot takes... worth noting that Cam is going into our early bye week with 67% accuracy 5 passing TDs and what should be no interceptions if CJ would have caught the checkdown pass that hit him dead in the hands and bounced off his ******* facemask right after dropping another damn check down pass that hit him in the chest on the same drive. If the receivers didn’t drop all those perfect passes in Atlanta he’d probably be at 70%

Since I see some other post-week 3 hot takes... worth noting that Cam is going into our early bye week with 67% accuracy 5 passing TDs and what should be no interceptions if CJ would have caught the checkdown pass that hit him dead in the hands and bounced off his ****ing facemask right after dropping another damn check down pass that hit him in the chest on the same drive. If the receivers didn’t drop all those perfect passes in Atlanta he’d probably be at 70%

Oh if Cam has a 65% completion percentage or higher for the entire season(without Olsen) be prepared for the detractors to come out in full force. They've harped on it for the longest but once he does what they said he couldn't they'll say its either a fluke, Norvs scheme allowing easier throws, or that 60% of the passes are to McCaffrey. :rofl: :rofl:

The issue with the Pats isn’t their offense (though their o line looks trash and I question where the explosive plays will come from if Edelman isn’t fully back from the injury yet and if Gordon is a pipe dream.)

It’s that their defense has been horrible for two years now and is at it’s worst currently.

Heard on kfan this morning my guy Ev got popped with Coke that's why his *** didn't play yesterday :wow: :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom