2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
532eafd.jpg

:lol:

One week ago I was told I should be worried about getting embarrassed tonight, 7 days ago this Pat's team gave up the best game of Blake Bortles career without their best player.

I thought we would win a shootout because he Pats have the worst defense I've seen this year.
Y’all got a sneaky good defense. The coverage be sticky as hell.

We couldn’t get open for **** when we played y’all :lol:

One week ago I was told I should be worried about getting embarrassed tonight, 7 days ago this Pat's team gave up the best game of Blake Bortles career without their best player.

I thought we would win a shootout because he Pats have the worst defense I've seen this year.

20180923_224757.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Shocked by this lions win

Still can’t beleive it

Drank so much that 1st quarter expecting a pats blow out

Serious comment: American athletes see runway outfits and think this is what passes for day-to-day fashion. Their stylists should all be fired.

I dont think dudes like Cam and Westbrook think it passes as day-to-day fashion. They know its not normal but are just having fun doing so. You know how its fun to dress up for one day on halloween. I think they have fun doing it for the same reason any time there's a camera on them with extremely expensive clothes. Having fun with their money and the attention they receive.

In a weird way I get it even though im so far from the type of person to do anything close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom