2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli is shaky all on his own but with this line idk how he makes through the season unscathed, he’s getting buried out there :lol:

he goes unscathed because he just falls down into a ball if there's even the tiniest bit of pressure. i remember being insulted that people were saying he was the toughest QB ever because of his consecutive streak.

At least Phila and Washington lost

Canelo won

Weekend wasn’t awful. Hope these fools are embarrassed after this ****. Our head coach and OC better be embarrassed as **** too. Our play calling and schemes have been pathetic

if their gm was going to stick with eli he should have instead drafted ol in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th rounds of this past draft

IMG_6526.JPG
:rofl:

Saquan 10 carries for 27 yards yikes. I feel sorry for dudes who drafted him early in fantasy. That O line is buns.

At least Phila and Washington lost

Canelo won

Weekend wasn’t awful. Hope these fools are embarrassed after this ****. Our head coach and OC better be embarrassed as **** too. Our play calling and schemes have been pathetic

Makes you feel better about 0-2???

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

Sooooo dak had 1 pass of 64 yards on that td to tavon.. and then is 15/24 for 96 yards

Listening to old dudes talk about football is a top 5 worst listening experience ever.

“It’s too soft!!”
“I remember when they lead with their helmets!!!”
“Too many god damn stars Beckham Jr should dance his *** to the gym!!!”

God please cut my ears off one time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom