2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-9-16_22-5-55.jpeg

did i lie tho? giants fans stay stuck in january 2008 :lol:

Saquon is awesome but all Darnold has to become is a Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith level QB for the Giants to have lost that gamble.

Those are some really good QBs so it won’t be easy but even if Saquon is the second coming of AP except with hands he won’t be worth more than a 10+++ year starter at QB.

I don’t understand why we traded our backup C

I hate OBJ returning punts, too risky.

Darnold might be a great QB one day but it wouldn’t be for years with this offensive line.

Why haven't the Giants just officially hit the reset button already? That 11-5 year tricked them into thinking they had something going forward. Do they fear the unknown of not keeping Eli more than what they already know with having him already?

everyone blames Giants line but Eli doesn’t do his line any favors by not being capable to take one step in the pocket in any direction. and what happened to the days where he was supposed to be some genius. like pre snap adjustments, cadences, any of that to reduce the pressure. i just dont see him ever doing anything lol. idk why i keep getting fooled into thinking every aspect of his game not being entirely washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom