2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McBae :smile:

Who is this dragonflyjonez guy on twitter. I see him in every thread. Nba, nfl, music, politics.

also doesnt help when the expectations are to talk football and only football...

especially in the middle of the offseason when shhhh aint really happening.. and no one really cares about other teams rookie camps

I just joined twitter a couple of weeks ago to follow my wifes nephew and his high school football team. Can I get in?

You guys really think the ads are that bad or are you talking from purely a content posting perspective?
EDIT: wait my bad, meant this:

5391538980_a5d4c4453f.jpg

jessica-alba-bikini-07+large.jpg

Last edited:
I’m glad Stills is finally receiving recognition for his work around the community. He is one of the few that amidst all the noise and backlash, has never stopped kneeling. I commend him for his strength and resolve.

I commend him for that along with backing it up from day one. It largely goes unnoticed and unspoken about, dude has been in so many communities from the jump.

One of the best men the Dolphins has ever traded, signed or drafted.

Headed to Florida for work on Sunday, Stills is a jersey I’ll be picking up. Hopefully it has the C on the shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom