2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitman :pimp:

Screenshot_20180912-204730_Instagram.jpg
How can one be everywhere at the same time :smh:

Oh what a glorious day. I’ve been looking for these for years and finally copped for a little under 110 DS. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

This is a sneaker site and its football related so get off my nuts in advance :nerd:
F53EB6D8-E4BD-43C8-AD03-5BDE1E1EBE32.jpeg
4454C629-1D20-42A6-9C0C-5EA31FA3B872.jpeg

Dawg what size?

I don't emm wanna tell you what I paid for mine :smh:

I get it, and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but weird by the NHL. He basically **** on the sport and said "give me 6 months (even tho I've never skated before) and I can play in this league", and now they're partnering with him?

I get it, and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but weird by the NHL. He basically **** on the sport and said "give me 6 months (even tho I've never skated before) and I can play in this league", and now they're partnering with him?

Maybe let him play in preseason.. when is preseason hockey?

Do they have preseason hockey?

I mean I assume whatever it is, it's low risk

Maybe let him play in preseason.. when is preseason hockey?

Do they have preseason hockey?

I mean I assume whatever it is, it's low risk

preseason hockey starts this weekend. and i doubt they let him play in that.

you can't just strap on skates and go play :lol:

unless he already knows how to skate, but even then no. here is my guy Pat Chung practicing with the Bruins:

preseason hockey starts this weekend. and i doubt they let him play in that.

you can't just strap on skates and go play :lol:

unless he already knows how to skate, but even then no. here is my guy Pat Chung practicing with the Bruins:

Yea I'm assuming max it's like that stunt will Ferrell pulled playing for a bunch of minor league baseball teams

I want to say fake news but dude seems like he is a maniac :lol: .
totally legit. he;s like Rainman when it comes to remembering EVERYTHING. He was on HBO Sports not too long ago and Gumbel was testing him and it was freaky. Thats all he thinks about. I'd be thinking about that poon he has next to him in bed but then maybe he wouldnt have that poon if he wasn't so obsessed with football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom