2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders need to tank. Imagine they have 2 top 15 picks, one being #1 overall...trade away that 2020 #1 for the 2nd pick, grab Oliver, Bosa and one of those Clemson DL's or Gary from Michigan. That would be sick. :lol:

Good gawd if they could put bosa and Oliver together and don't forget they got a steal with homeboy out of Michigan already because he dropped to the 5th

Would almost be like if the Browns did the right thing and drafted chubb and kept Shelton.. THEN the Shelton pick would make sense as a purely run stuffer

Also, Browns with all them picks, it would of make total sense if they were the ones to take a shot on ya boy out of Michigan to go with those 2 DEs and then keep Shelton

Last edited:
If you would've told me eagles was going to win the Superbowl and the cowboys was going to be buns before last season I would've laughed and most other people would of as well.

Some of use tried to tell y'all.. but football outsiders did the most when they had us ranked 5th in the league despite our 7-9 record that season

YOU shoulda known because we woulda beat y'all by double digits if we had 1 decent CB that year or if 1 of the terrible ones could catch

While he had his struggles last season I'm still trying to wrap my mind around cutting him.

My expectations are low for this season, but I just know we're gonna lose 1 or 2 games because of missed FGs.

while I don't like Garrett , I don't think he is the problem. Jerry runs this team, and I don't think Jerry cares about winning anymore.

All that BA cares about is being at the forefront of any and everything Cowboy related in hopes that the Cowboys are successful again he can get all the credit.

That's why he has kept yes man Garrett as the coach for so long. He doesn't want any Jimmy Johnson types to steal his glory.

Some of use tried to tell y'all.. but football outsiders did the most when they had us ranked 5th in the league despite our 7-9 record that season

YOU shoulda known because we woulda beat y'all by double digits if we had 1 decent CB that year or if 1 of the terrible ones could catch
so you going to sit here and tell me , you unbiasedly expected a super bowl win. Not making the playoffs or winning the division but a Superbowl victory before last season started?

:lol: :frown:
E6B769C3-2A73-42B7-A19F-A90C007507C0.jpeg

so you going to sit here and tell me , you unbiasedly expected a super bowl win. Not making the playoffs or winning the division but a Superbowl victory before last season started?

Super bowl win, nah

10+ wins last season with a chance at division then with us being a legit super bowl contender THIS season, that was exactly what I said

Didnt think we would legit be able to address CB and WR that quickly, I mean I expected heavy investment but didnt expect returns already to that degree in spite of how low the bar was.. RB can always be addressed quickly.. assumed we would need 1 more offseason

They were still in only an optimistic phase about Wentz.

They looked really good a lot in ‘16 though.

It seems most y’all correlate someone being republican as being a bad person. :lol:

A strong argument could be made right now

Infant children are dying because of their immigration policies, then you have blatant racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism and classism and the icing on the cake is the leadership who are clearly compromised and are doing everything in their power to allow the system to further break down

Last edited:
Politics isn’t the same as people. Folks don’t seem to understand the difference.

typically, sure.. talking about George w bush and Cheney doing what they did with tax cuts or other shh

This is some whole other shh and is beyond just unwise policies.. take Puerto Rico for example were it was just reported almost 3,000 people died and it took almost a year to finally get power fully restored

The government report of deaths from the hurricane was 64

Example A of ignorance. :lol: at the thought of an 81 year old McCain being the only “good” republican.

Like I said...most folks can’t figure out the difference.

Probably an opportune time to remind that Abe was a republican. :lol:
You’re one of those Martin Luther King was a Republican folks I see :lol: Lincoln’s Republican Party ain’t the same as today’s Republican Party. Give me a break lol.

Everyone loves the movie Tommy Boy, right? It’s good, but I always preferred Black Sheep, the aptly named sequel. I’ve only found 1 or 2 people that feel the same. Most never even seen it. :lol:

nick. nick. - new poll? :lol:

Tommy Boy or Black Sheep?

Example B of how you stereotype me without the 1st ****ing clue.
The whole Lincoln was a Republican trope is mad played bro. Lol if the shoe fits wear it. If it doesn’t apply let it fly. You stereotyped me as being ignorant so I’m returning the favor :lol:

You’re one of those Martin Luther King was a Republican folks I see :lol:

Could have well been, parties essentially swapped in the 60s (up to a point in his life)

But it was JFK who played a major role in the civil rights act of 1964, with Lyndon Johnson signing it into law

But it is only with convenience (and irony) that republicans reference the party affiliations of Lincoln

Hell look at dudes fighting the renaming of the senate building after john McCain, for a recent example of how low these dudes will go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom