2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we giving realistic predictions in here now?

Niners winning 7 or 8 games :frown::smh:

I’ll be in here come Sunday saying we’re going 16-0 tho :pimp:

This is where I'm at too. Too many question marks on defense and they still cant finish in the redzone

Niners going to be trash this year again I think. NFL is so unpredictable in general tho so you never know but it's doubtful.plus the nfc is super stacked.
. There's always that one team that comes out of nowhere to be a playoff team. If you would've told me eagles was going to win the Superbowl and the cowboys was going to be buns before last season I would've laughed and most other people would of as well.

Niners going to be trash this year again I think. NFL is so unpredictable in general tho so you never know but it's doubtful.plus the nfc is super stacked.
. There's always that one team that comes out of nowhere to be a playoff team.

I don't think they'll be trash...they were really competitive last season despite their record and that was with an inferior team, most notably at Q with Hoyer and Beathard running the show most the season.

They'll win a few more of those close games, but I don't see them do finishing better than 3rd in the West. It'll be competitive though.

I don't think they'll be trash...they were really competitive last season despite their record and that was with an inferior team, most notably at Q with Hoyer and Beathard running the show most the season.

They'll win a few more of those close games, but I don't see them do finishing better than 3rd in the West. It'll be competitive though.

You got that much faith is Russell huh?

He is damn good tho :smh: It’s undeniable.

But with that barren defense and Baldwin presumably being hampered by that injury all year idk.

Wilson has been great at avoiding injury but with that line :sick: One can only be so elusive.

I have Dallas finishing last and finally letting go of Garrett.

1waxn1.jpg

You got that much faith is Russell huh?

He is damn good tho :smh: It’s undeniable.

But with that barren defense and Baldwin presumably being hampered by that injury all year idk.

Wilson has been great at avoiding injury but with that line :sick: One can only be so elusive.

Russell is great. I just feel like this is a law of averages. I put Seattle down as my division winner in the prediction thread, but I don't see them being worst than 2nd out West. They're better than people think and SF is a bit overhyped. Seattle should have a much improved line and running game this season, along with Russ. Defense obviously a few notches down, but they'll be stout. Locker room is in a better place. Pete is back to guys believing in his philosophies and they have always been tough on his watch. With a SB winning QB, I think theyre flying way under the radar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom