2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going lie, no way I thought mack would get the most out of him, donald and OBj

That’s what happens when you go last.

Plus you can make an argument that after QB edge is the most important position in football.

For me, I value donald THEN fletcher fox and maybe homeboy from Carolina and maybe homeboy with the bengals over the edge rushers

Because the rest of the D sucks. Sign him, they still suck with much more limited room to get better.

What defensive player or combination of defensive players that aren't on rookie contracts are better than Khalil Mack?

The salary cap is going to 200+ in 2 or 3 years. Saying they wont have space to improve over 12% of cap space is ******** to me.

Last edited:
24 months ago the Vikings traded a 1st a 4th and paid Sam Bradford 20 million a year.

Today they are hands down better than the Lions and arguably the best team in football

This notion that trading picks even 1st rounders is "mortgaging" the future flat out not true.

Hell the Rams just traded a 1st for Brandon Cooks and made him a top paid wide receiver.

The Rams, Eagles, Saints, Vikings have all traded their 1sts and other picks for one player in the last 2 years and they hands down better than Lions and will be for the foreseeable future.

Here is a better question would you rather have Khalil Mack and James Daniels or Rick Wagner, TJ Lang,Jarrod Davis and Frank Ragnow.

Because that's what the Detroit Lions have done with 2 1st and 20 million in cap space.

Yeah I'm in my feelings about this

What defensive player or combination of defensive players that aren't on rookie contracts that are better than Khalil Mack?

Khalil will make $23+ Million this season.

Harrison Smith, Eric Kendricks and Danielle Hunter combined, will make less this season. That's 3 great players on every level of the defense. Big reason why they have the #1 defense. Their highest paid is Rhodes at $13 Million...Still $10 Million less than Mack. Again...big reason why they are the best defense and not just 1 or 2 great players. None of those players are on rookie contracts anymore.

What defensive player or combination of defensive players that aren't on rookie contracts are better than Khalil Mack?

The salary cap is going to 200+ in 2 or 3 years. Saying they wont have space to improve over 12% of cap space is bull**** to me.
Yup.

All these blockbuster contracts look like deals once the new blockbuster contract comes down the pipeline.

Khalil will make $23+ Million this season.

Harrison Smith, Eric Kendricks and Danielle Hunter combined, will make less this season. That's 3 great players on every level of the defense. Big reason why they have the #1 defense. Their highest paid is Rhodes at $13 Million...Still $10 Million less than Mack. Again...big reason why they are the best defense and not just 1 or 2 great players. None of those players are on rookie contracts anymore.

All of those players were drafted by the Vikings and THAT'S why they have thoss contracts. What players are currently on the Raiders defense or offense that you needs tons of cap to keep.

83F69689-6D22-4C63-BD39-7B85C61CE140.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: the level of ineptitude from the Raiders is elite level

24 months ago the Vikings traded a 1st a 4th and paid Sam Bradford 20 million a year.

Today they are hands down better than the Lions and arguably the best team in football

This notion that trading picks even 1st rounders is "mortgaging" the future flat out not true.

Hell the Rams just traded a 1st for Brandon Cooks and made him a top paid wide receiver.

The Rams, Eagles, Saints, Vikings have all traded their 1sts and other picks for one player in the last 2 years and they hands down better than Lions and will be for the foreseeable future.

Here is a better question would you rather have Khalil Mack and James Daniels or Rick Wagner, TJ Lang,Jarrod Davis and Frank Ragnow.

Because that's what the Detroit Lions have done with 2 1st and 20 million in cap space.

Yeah I'm in my feelings about this
Come home to the Jags

All of those players were drafted by the Vikings and THAT'S why they have thoss contracts. What players are currently on the Raiders defense or offense that you needs tons of cap to keep.

The point is that they give him that they tie up too much money and still suck on defense. They won't be able to do much the next 2 seasons. That's QB money and you already paying the QB that. Team will be hamstrung at least 2 seasons.

The point is that they give him that they tie up too much money and still suck on defense. They won't be able to do much the next 2 seasons. That's QB money and you already paying the QB that. Team will be hamstrung at least 2 seasons.

The Philadelphia Eagles entered this offseason over the cap and still had than a better offseason than most teams.

The team you root for drafted Laquon Treadwell and gave away a 1st a AND paid Sam Bradford 20 Ms a year.

Were the Vikings hamstrung in any way?

The team you root for set fire to 2 1st and paid 20 million a year for Sam Bradford and you trying to tell me paying Khalil Mack hamstrings a team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom