2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel MUCH better about Aaron Donalds contract now. Bears, thanks for letting us handle our signing before going and giving Mack that monstrous deal. Saved us probably a good $10M.

Mack ain;t worth that but hey, gotta overpay guys sometimes.

Why the **** would Oakland want AJ McCarron?

Why the **** would Dallas cut Bailey?

Why the **** would the Giants keep 4 QBs? That's ****in dumb as ****.

Oakland should have kept Mack but if they weren't paying him after this year. Getting two 1's and a 3rd is a pretty good return.

I feel MUCH better about Aaron Donalds contract now. Bears, thanks for letting us handle our signing before going and giving Mack that monstrous deal. Saved us probably a good $10M.

Mack ain;t worth that but hey, gotta overpay guys sometimes.

Exactly why Oakland traded him. If they did that deal, their D would be bad to very bad the entire Carr era.

Fans already jumped off the Bay bridge though.

source.gif

If you ain't gonna pay Khalil Mack what's the point?

If you ain't gonna sign the good players you drafted what are you doing as a franchise?
My point exactly. You are **** to begin with when you draft a player that high and pray that he’s as good as advertised. Then when he is and even better you don’t sign him? What’s that tell your fan base and the players?

You already said **** the fan base by leaving for Vegas.

Not even mad at the Raiders. I think it's a win for both teams.
It's not a win for the Raiders though. MAYBEEEEEE if Reggie McKenize was still calling the shots. BUT if reports are true and Gruden's opinion holds more weight.... Da Raiders are SCREWED

My point exactly. You are **** to begin with when you draft a player that high and pray that he’s as good as advertised. Then when he is and even better you don’t sign him? What’s that tell your fan base and the players?

You already said **** the fan base by leaving for Vegas.
Raiders lockeroom is prob done right now.

It's not a win for the Raiders though. MAYBEEEEEE if Reggie McKenize was still calling the shots. BUT if reports are true and Gruden's opinion holds more weight.... Da Raiders are SCREWED

I wouldn’t want Gruden calling the shots. But with or without Mack, their defense sucked. Him being on the roster wouldn’t result to more wins. At least now they can rebuild. Would I have done it? Hell no. But if they didn’t want to pay, at least they got something in return.

I think everyone is overreacting right now just to pile on though. Any other team other than one coached by Gruden who gets 2 1st round picks for 1 player, everyone would be clowning hard on the team that got the player.

This can go either way, and I'm hoping when Chicago has depth issues and is struggling to field a competent offense, they'll be crying about not having any picks.

It ain’t like Ryan Pace has been hitting on these draft picks anyways.

We’re still waiting to see if Kevin White can do anything other than stay on the injury report.
The jury is still out on Trubisky, so I ain’t mad at him giving away 2 picks he probably would’ve blown anyway.

Mack alongside Roquan with Leonard and Hakeem Nicks up front will terrorize the North.
F the Lions, Pack, & Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom