2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

He’s drafting right now.

FBC1CEA9-2997-4E0E-A40F-62658EE74456.jpeg

I know it's a clown move, but still, adding 2 firsts is nice. They're going to lose Lynch and Cooper in those two years, but still.

4 first round picks in 2 years is always helpful.

Just peeped the Raiders thread. They alll jumping ship. :rofl:

Really not that big of a deal. Frustrating, I'm sure.

Still no sign of the gym rat
It’s more than the Mack trade. I can’t speak for everybody but the move was the first big strike that I knew ownership was incompetent to manage this team and has zero vision. Granted you could argue we should have known based on the 15+ years prior to Mark Davis taking over, but I wanted to give Mark the benefit of the doubt and not bash him for everything prior to his tenure.

Then you draft the best player you’ve had in 20 years and trade him. For what? Two 1’s ain’t enough for a potential HoF edge rusher.

It’s more than the Mack trade. I can’t speak for everybody but the move was the first big strike that I knew ownership was incompetent to manage this team and has zero vision. Granted you could argue we should have known based on the 15+ years prior to Mark Davis taking over, but I wanted to give Mark the benefit of the doubt and not bash him for everything prior to his tenure.

Then you draft the best player you’ve had in 20 years and trade him.

It's all boils down to this. Instead of paying mack 100M, they gave that money and the nuclear codes to a career 8-8 coach.

I don't blame anyone jumping ship. Ungrateful *** owner moving the team, being cheap with players, then maxing out a guy whose vocabulary consists of 5 different versions of the word grinder.

It's all boils down to this. Instead of paying mack 100M, they gave that money and the nuclear codes to a career 8-8 coach.

I don't blame anyone jumping ship. Ungrateful *** owner moving the team, being cheap with players, then maxing out a guy whose vocabulary consists of 5 different versions of the word grinder.

Don't forget "spider 2 y banana"

Wait what? These dumb ****s sent back a second rounder? Basically traded mack for a first, a third, and to move up 10 spots in the draft because that second rounder is basically a first.

All raiders fans right now

200w (66).gif
That second they sent is gonna be a high second which is basically a first.

Love this move for the Raiders... what has Mack won them? They’ve been terrible since he was drafted. He may not have been the problem, but he certainly hasn’t been the solution either. This is the NFL... he probably only got a couple years of elite play left, if any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom