2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody welcome back the most fickle fan base in the league

I've been a die hard fan since 1990. I'm supposed be on here talking about little our starters played in the preseason or somethin?? ****....this is a huge move for the Bears. Especially with Rodgers inking a new deal days ago. Fangio is gonna have them boys playing hard. We ain't winning a superbowl , but definately gives us hope for the near future.

I was purely talking about 2017 since you brought up last season. You don’t trade a premier pass rusher in his prime.

This isn’t Fantasy Football :lol:

Oh

My

GOD

166B35E6-B0CA-4266-AD1B-092E6DE13EC2.gif

Gruden out here playing fantasy football. Checkers not chess

Last edited:
I've been a die hard fan since 1990. I'm supposed be on here talking about little our starters played in the preseason or somethin?? ****....this is a huge move for the Bears. Especially with Rodgers inking a new deal days ago. Fangio is gonna have them boys playing hard. We ain't winning a superbowl , but definately gives us hope for the near future.

The Packers single handedly made every Bear fan on here disappear for half a decade. Nothing has changed you don’t have any hope for the future.

Man this is crazy. When will it ever change? The Raiders will forever be the most disfunctional franchise in sports. Gruden has this season and this season only to back up all these moves. If the Raiders are trash again this season I'm checking out. And I've been a fan 29 years

Man this is crazy. When will it ever change? The Raiders will forever be the most disfunctional franchise in sports. Gruden has this season and this season only to back up all these moves. If the Raiders are trash again this season I'm checking out. And I've been a fan 29 years

Most dysfunctional??

Did the Browns leave Cleveland again?!??

Bengals??

And that's just the NFL.. kings, clippers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom