2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As my dude @pmatic said, I got me a throwback now :lol: :rofl:

DvMm5PaW0AEXYgY.jpg

we really don’t deserve this...

I am so embarassed to be a fan of the Skins. You release your best damn player in the secondary over what, trying to get the rest of the team to take practice more seriousl?!

Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen ladies and gentlemen. Hey Ernie Grunfeld, your move!!

so why does Baker hate Hue so much besides the fact Baker doesn't agree with Hue's decision to take a job with another team within the division so quickly?

Was Hue not #TeamBaker or something?

i wondered myself. did these 2 have a cognac after a hard knocks taping :lol:

ya man Baker have secrets ??

giphy.gif

he's wayyy too sour :lol:

From a competitive/petty side, I get it

From a rational perspective, you should just be happy dude AND Haley are gone

It's the same losing team Brady gets to play twice a year though...

who's talking about Brady tho?

Fraud fans always got Brady on the mind. but i get it...you love being the "serious" Boston fan on the board. carry on...don't let my trolling get in the way

Last edited:
Come on now, when Rodgers screws up you always talk about how Brady wouldn't make the same mistakes. Rodgers balls and there isn't even a week in review thread this week.

i MIGHT be wrong, but i don't think i've actually said, "Brady wins that game if he's on the Packers"

but you're right, i need to keep the "takes" to WIR and not in here. that's my bad :lol:

@Chester McFloppy wth is WIR? i've got takes to get off

i wondered myself. did these 2 have a cognac after a hard knocks taping :lol:

ya man Baker have secrets ??

giphy.gif

he's wayyy too sour :lol:

:lol:

On Hard Knocks Hue called Baker in his office to tell him he won the backup job. Some people felt like Hue was embarrassing him doing that but I think it was some other stuff said behind the scenes. Maybe Hue was telling other coaches he don't want him and that got to Baker. Maybe that's why they fired Todd Haley too.

:lol:

On Hard Knocks Hue called Baker in his office to tell him he won the backup job. Some people felt like Hue was embarrassing him doing that but I think it was some other stuff said behind the scenes. Maybe Hue was telling other coaches he don't want him and that got to Baker. Maybe that's why they fired Todd Haley too.

this is interesting. could def. see something like that being the case

Wow, missed one defensive snap.

These the dudes who snapped up Reuben foster with the quickness? WTF is going on with these fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom