2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Irvin's new commercial for the playoffs sounds like a Wrestlemania promo ...
bro, you should see the promo he does during the Cowboys game to get the crowd pumped up. Its scary. Dude is slobbering from the mouth and hyped AF. But its also great. Wish someone could post it somehow. I should have recorded it.

They gon play Brees for 1 drive to let him reach dat 4000 yd mark den its bridgewater time...hope yall enjoyin yall holidays..im cellybratin home field ya herd me :lol:

Yep quarterbacks are just one of 53.

If I can get my backup left guard as a street free agent I can get my franchise quarterback that same way.
De Niro.gif

so why does Baker hate Hue so much besides the fact Baker doesn't agree with Hue's decision to take a job with another team within the division so quickly?

Was Hue not #TeamBaker or something?

so why does Baker hate Hue so much besides the fact Baker doesn't agree with Hue's decision to take a job with another team within the division so quickly?

Was Hue not #TeamBaker or something?
It could be a number of reasons.

Maybe Hue didn’t wanna draft him, maybe Baker is tight that he didn’t start immediately, Hie is suppose to be a QB whisperer but Bakers numbers were down when Hue was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom