2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You joke, but he's been playing really well. Dude is something like 11-2 in his last chunk of games. I'm a Tannehill fan and know he can do the job... but it's at a point where he hasn't been able to stay on the field for 3 years. It is what it is... time to move on.

Nothing will work until the OLine gets fixed... I've only said that for what seems like 10 years and for 10 years they don't address it until like the 4th round. Finally get Sittin and Kilgore and went 3-0. Both go down, James got hurt, here we are.

I was more talking from an injury perspective. I agree with you that he hasnt been that bad, but it's all a moot point if he cant stay on the field

Remember when deshaun watson sucked?

I remember

tenor.gif

@651akathepaul DJax would be great for Watson in place of Fuller but I doubt Bucs would part ways.

So if he beats the Pats, then what???? Is he the new QB Messiah? Does beating the Pats make you a good QB??? im lost....

Plenty of QB's have lost to NE and still have HALL OF FAME careers..... NT logic is :sick::smh::stoneface: 0]

:lol:

Is Herbert that good?

Oregon QB..so... >D:lol:

I’ve been a Herbert fan. Good accuracy deep, better mid to short. He’s a gamer, doesn’t have a good team around him but makes a lot of it work. Keeps them in the game and gets them wins.

He’s pretty athletic and kick for being such a big guy. Good arm strength, looks like there’s some zip there. His accuracy and decisiveness is good as well.

Me too. Dudes were slandering him during the draft. Talking about his game didnt translate to the league.

I remember you were in the nfl thread watching the 2016 CFB playoff final when he faced bama and you were saying all of those things.

I doth remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom