2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro.... you tripping. No you wouldn’t stop it :lol:

I’ve already had that conversation...

I would trade for Carr, yes.

Unless Herbert is coming out in the draft, which seems it might be unlikely.

I'm not convinced right now that Fuller's injury is serious, but if it is, Houston needs to consider going after Desean Jackson or someone. Watson is finding his groove and he and Fuller and dynamite together. They need that guy to take the top off.

I'm not convinced right now that Fuller's injury is serious, but if it is, Houston needs to consider going after Desean Jackson or someone. Watson is finding his groove and he and Fuller and dynamite together. They need that guy to take the top off.

They most def need somebody who could seamlessly fit in Fuller’s spot as much as possible. As much as I still think Dez can play, he’s not somebody to sign and put in Fuller’s spot. They may have to put Coutee to the outside and figure out from there, but he’s another guy that’s been in and out of the lineup

They most def need somebody who could seamlessly fit in Fuller’s spot as much as possible. As much as I still think Dez can play, he’s not somebody to sign and put in Fuller’s spot. They may have to put Coutee to the outside and figure out from there, but he’s another guy that’s been in and out of the lineup

No clue if either guy is actually available but I've seen them suggested for us cause the 2 WRs we had for that role went down (mike Wallace and Mack hollins)

Jj Nelson and Marvin jones.. and now desean has been added to the list

Whole right side of our dline is just gone.. zero games from Jernigan.. Bennett out for year.. ngata primary back already missed games...

:lol:

I know you’re not a fan. He would fit Gase’s system. No one in the draft for two years and no one can predict if in two years the Dolphins will secure a top pick for a QB.

Riding it out with Tannehill has been working. Keep that going

Riding it out with Tannehill has been working. Keep that going

You joke, but he's been playing really well. Dude is something like 11-2 in his last chunk of games. I'm a Tannehill fan and know he can do the job... but it's at a point where he hasn't been able to stay on the field for 3 years. It is what it is... time to move on.

Nothing will work until the OLine gets fixed... I've only said that for what seems like 10 years and for 10 years they don't address it until like the 4th round. Finally get Sittin and Kilgore and went 3-0. Both go down, James got hurt, here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom