2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said was that y’all lost the game which is true.

And all I said was the line was good the 1st weeks of the season which was also true.

I'm still trying to figure out the excuses or why you jumped in the exchange in the 1st place.

And all I said was the line was good the 1st weeks of the season which was also true.

I'm still trying to figure out the excuses or why you jumped in the exchange in the 1st place.
Honestly I’m just on my mindless over zealous fan **** right now :pimp:

You haven’t said anything wrong :lol:

But my squad is playing so I’m in my duffy.

everyone should see a game in Lambeau on their bucket list

Air bnbs right next to the stadium...walk to the tailgate and people hella friendly

I just drove past on a road trip earlier this year, it’s def on the sports bucket list but goddamn that is hella far from EVERYTHING.

Bucket list for sure. Just gonna need to make it happen next year or soon after.

Sep-October is the best time

I just drove past on a road trip earlier this year, it’s def on the sports bucket list but goddamn that is hella far from EVERYTHING.

yeah Milwaukee damn near 100 miles from it.. hit up Minneapolis and Milwaukee last year

He's gotten a pass from GB for far too long.
i've been critical of him for basically forever. the team has had holes for a while but the coaching staff is just all around *** honestly. rodgers just covers up so much. mccarthy got a ring but his leash has been way too long

I ain't mad my guy :lol:

Who is 31?
Raheem Mostert. Special teams ace. One of the best in the league. He’s a RB but was our 4th string ;really only makes the team because of STs. He’s gotta play now because of all the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom