2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah let’s pick one game over 8 games of pretty damn good football, yeah dude makes some dumb decisions but what he did at end of last year was wild

He wasn't good in any game this year man.

You better off blaming Goodwin being out in the beginning of the season.

Yeah a guy that is 1-6 in his last 7 versus a guy who is what 6-2? with a significantly less talented team

Right

This dude tried to blame the line when Jimmy literally had all day to throw in a game I watched then say we didn't watch the games.

Matt Brieda was leading the NFL in rushing when Jimmy got hurt

All day to throw and the NFLs leading rusher :lol:

Spend 100 plus million on a guy that played a handful of games when your backup is better . Ninersfootball. :lol:

Dont let the terrible packers defense fool you. Dude makes some bad decisions and turns the ball over as bad a Derek Carr.

Can’t wait for the Niners to win this game to **** up the tank..**** ya junglepunk

I suppose the bright side is the 49ers would have the same record as the falcons.......

This dude tried to blame the line when Jimmy literally had all day to throw in a game I watched then say we didn't watch the games.

Matt Brieda was leading the NFL in rushing when Jimmy got hurt

All day to throw and the NFLs leading rusher :lol:
Sounds like excuses.

How long has this QB been with Kyle ?

Second year. He was drafted in the third round last year.

People are conveniently leaving out the cardinals game when he had 4 turnovers and we couldnt beat a cardinals team who had 10 first downs

Watch ESPN screw up next week halftime ...

Of all the artists to choose from ATL they will pick the worst

Second year. He was drafted in the third round last year.

People are conveniently leaving out the cardinals game when he had 4 turnovers and we couldnt beat a cardinals team who had 10 first downs
CJ is in his second year and has been with Kyle since being drafted obviously.

He and Kittle also both went to Iowa so their repore is off the charts.

Ok I knew buddy just ain’t come in and master Kyle system just like that figured he had to been around to learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom