2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I @ I'm that one?

I want some more of his money or any other Dolphins fan feeling good about their chances against the squad!

Phewwwwww that OBJ sit down interview was so cringeworthy :sick:

“We’re getting outschemed every week”

“I don’t get 20 targets like the other receivers in he league”

When asked if he likes his QB,

“Ughhhhh wellllll I dunno....”

When asked if he likes New York
“I like sunshine”

“I’m just being held back and I know we can win if I’m able to live up to my potential”

And having Lil’ Wayne next to him??

Burn it down OBJ, burn it down

Ain't no way I'm watching that garbage thou

Some MORE of my money? You never had that.

Been day drinkin huh? Been some time since ITO 2.0 been around.

I took one of you Dolphin jabronies money and since your their biggest jabroni I just assumed it was you.

You ready for these bullets from The Red Rifle?!?!

giphy-3.gif

Phewwwwww that OBJ sit down interview was so cringeworthy :sick:

“We’re getting outschemed every week”

“I don’t get 20 targets like the other receivers in he league”

When asked if he likes his QB,

“Ughhhhh wellllll I dunno....”

When asked if he likes New York
“I like sunshine”

“I’m just being held back and I know we can win if I’m able to live up to my potential”

And having Lil’ Wayne next to him??

Got a link ?

Carter V just dropped,been seeing him pop up all over the place recently :lol:

But what that gotta do with OBj and the Giants?

he can go on first take or skip's show or other shh.. espn has had him all over the place before

Why are y’all shocked by Odell for. We’ve seen this again and again with superstar wide outs. Don’t let the AJs and Julio’s of the world fool you(whom I’m sure feel the same way at times; they just keep it tucked)

Being a superstar wide receiver is unlike being a superstar at any other position. If you’re a defensive superstar you can just make **** happen. RB? You’re guaranteed a massive amount of touches each game and QB? You touch the ball every damn play.

The basis of being a WR is rooted in how dependent/reliant you are to another person moreso than any other position.

Imagine being one of the greatest athletes on the planet only to have your success be in the hands of this guy.
41955440-FD30-4558-AE5B-C99FEE8DD01C.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What game are you watching? It's like 5 good matchups and they're all early games :sick:

Still don't understand why they don't split the early and late evenly.

yeah it's going to be tough

i'll probably use sunday ticket and put falcons/steelers and jags/chiefs on one TV and then redzone on the other. and then maybe some other divisional game on my desktop screen nearby :lol:

Pretty sure I'm stuck watching the Dolphins for the 1 o'clock games since where I am got like 6 channels :sick:

At least I should be able to watch the the eagles game, I hope

I took one of you Dolphin jabronies money and since your their biggest jabroni I just assumed it was you.

You ready for these bullets from The Red Rifle?!?!

giphy-3.gif

FC459A79-3A65-4DA2-86B3-A335DA1D7BA6.gif

Come on son... you remember what happens on that Thursday night last played.

How many pick 6s he throwin?

Odell saying what everyone knows. doesn't make it right to openly say that, but he ain't lying

Everyone don't play for the Giants thou... everyone also didn't get the biggest WR contract ever, just what like a lil over a month ago from the Giants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom