2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they really though? Why?

lol its a running joke i have. since nt switched to the new layout, i cant multi-quote on mobile only desktop. meth and some mods looked into it and could not find out why i couldnt multi-quote on mobile. one day it will get fixed :smh: miss those wall of text |l

Now? It’s been known all season OBJ got two and three CBs covering him.

Olivier Vernon out five weeks now, **** crazy

Olivier Vernon playing offense now??

How many cbs covering julio??
1 with 2 safeties/1 with a safety over the top/ or flat out 2 cb it all depends on where the falcons are at on the field and what happens after he’s put in motion on the line.

Something is going to give tho like I said, Calvin/hooper/ and sanu are eating that **** up. Honestly think teams were expecting Sark to be *** this season and not get creative.

^ wasn't exactly a serious question..

But feel free to go after baller if he answers

The Giants are just...there. You know they exist and you know who they have on their offense, but so far they've been a team you just turn the channel when they're on to a different game. I basically know what I know about them from ballers rants. :lol: Other than that, I couldn't really tell you anything except for the given that Eli is buns.

Well at least today wasn't completely terrible in yalls' country, Yankees catching that L

Remember when Eli got benched last year and a lot of people said that he was going to go to Jacksonville with Coughlin and he was better than Bortles.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

IMG_6614.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom