2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black album up there for me as well.

I was listening to supreme clientele earlier during my workout.

Anyone who doesn't have that album in their top 3 wu solo albums is trippin'.

Yup.. blueprint and blackprint are probably my top 2

I probably need to listen again, but I think I got supreme clientele 5th or 6th.. 36 chambers, OB4CL, forever, ironman and return to the 36 chambers

If Hulu or Netflix was smart they’d buy up those Sunday Ticket rights and make a killing. Have an option for regular Hulu/Netflix then have an NFL package that’s like $30/month during the NFL season

all the networks that have the NFL, aside from ESPN I think, own Hulu so that very well could happen. NBC, Fox, and CBS.

Don't think they'd ever allow Netflix to do something like that.

wow, Directv would hurt tremendously if they lost the NFL package. I've been looking for a way out of Directv but couldnt because of the package.

Surprisingly I've noticed streaming services usually have looked alot better than my cable...especially for live sports

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I guess it would be dependent on the app but I streamed the MNF game week 1 from the ESPN app and clarity was awesome. Netflix has 4K streaming which no cable provider is capabale of. NFL in 4K would change the game

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I guess it would be dependent on the app but I streamed the MNF game week 1 from the ESPN app and clarity was awesome. Netflix has 4K streaming which no cable provider is capabale of. NFL in 4K would change the game

Yeah ESPN usually looks really good when I use it, Sling too and its looked better on my tv in comparison to Xfinity, which is weird cause both their channels cap out at 720p/1080i

We all need that sports shot in 4K doe
whoo.png

Wait NFL games aren’t in 4K?

Are you guys streaming on the phone or your tv? Phone is great for me but tv is crap
The app is awesome; you can tell that’s where they put all of their effort.

I stream on my Xbox One sometimes and the experience is not even close to as good.

YouTube has 4K as well so they could shock the world and get the NFL. They already have rights to broadcast certain sports games

I’ve been streaming the Sunday Ticket off my Xbox One for few years and haven’t had any problems with the quality... Ya need to upgrade from dial up, even on my phone it works fine :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom