2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if I dreamed about something new that looked good that’s coming out with Martin Lawrence or if there actually is

Yooooo. I just almost had a casper90403 casper90403 moment. Was on the the highway going 100 mph trying to get home so I wouldn’t soil my pants. I’m lowkey thinking about getting a bucket to put in the trunk for emergencies.

Man.. was just the 20th anniversary of aquemini..

Also hard knock life vol 2, blackstarr, ATCQ had an album and couple others on the same damn day

Man.. was just the 20th anniversary of aquemini..

Also hard knock life vol 2, blackstarr, ATCQ had an album and couple others on the same damn day
vol.2 easily Jay worse out of his first few albums. The one where he blew tho.

Living single was weak. Martin and NY undercover tho . Those were the ish

I'd have to actually go look to figure out what the hell was on vol. 2.. all I know is it was either vol 2 or 3 that was straight garbage.. or maybe it was vol 1.. whatever one had that garbage who you wit song on it from that movie soundtrack

But aquemini and that black star album, will never forget those

I'd have to actually go look to figure out what the hell was on vol. 2.. all I know is it was either vol 2 or 3 that was straight garbage.. or maybe it was vol 1.. whatever one had that garbage who you wit song on it from that movie soundtrack

But aquemini and that black star album, will never forget those

You trippin. Vol 1 had some joints on it. Only blah songs were The City is Mine and Sunshine

the new season with "The Whites", kneeling, NCAA and hot button issues is so cringe worthy

I get annoyed if I'm flipping channels and somehow land on it.. or if I'm trying catch the deuce or last week tonight

Yooooo. I just almost had a casper90403 casper90403 moment. Was on the the highway going 100 mph trying to get home so I wouldn’t soil my pants. I’m lowkey thinking about getting a bucket to put in the trunk for emergencies.
here you go holmes. Copped at REI

25a00cc3-946c-49a9-87b0-f69a0946c803.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom