2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just got my second pair in from Nike. This is the only time It didn't come with a receipt.

Way better than my champs pair. No scratch on the toebox and easily visible contrast.
Seems like they actually spray it with something to make the contrast. Check out the difference between the ankle puff and the rest of the heel.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190219214104647_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190219213718094_COVER.jpg

Only thing that worries me about the ironed toebox is if would make it soft and supple (prone to faster and deeper crashing). Any input on that?
Might try it if my 3rd pair actually ships

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190219213718094_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190219213718094_COVER.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 4
like someone mentioned no receipt in mine. Came in a regular box, anyone else get the shoe size sticker on the outside of the box? They prob had them all ready to send out.
20190219_230159.jpg

Anyways late night pic these are clean ill check the other pair when they come in from finishline and see what size fits better. Def at least a double up.
20190219_225131.jpg
20190219_225215.jpg

They’re a GR release. Mass production = they’re gonna have flaws. Relax!

If flaws on some shoes make you act all sensitive then I suggest you get rethink your priorities.

I just had a home CUSTOM built, and guess what...it had flaws! 1M+ mass produced item is going to flaws.

You guys act like if Nike/Jordan brand make these shoes exclusively for you.

If flaws on some shoes make you act all sensitive then I suggest you get rethink your priorities.

I just had a home CUSTOM built, and guess what...it had flaws! 1M+ mass produced item is going to flaws.

thats not a good attitude to have at all.

your telling people to be pushovers

its their money let them complain.

if a public restroom has **** smeared all over the toilet seat are you gonna say “ you know what? im gonna take a **** myself so why does it matter if i sit on more ****? after all it wasnt specifically made for me! i should be grateful for this **** covered toilet! hooray!”

nike speaks of themselves as a premier brand. hold them to the standards they claim they meet. aint nothing wrong with that.

thats not a good attitude to have at all.

your telling people to be pushovers

its their money let them complain.

if a public restroom has **** smeared all over the toilet seat are you gonna say “ you know what? im gonna take a **** myself so why does it matter if i sit on more ****? after all it wasnt specifically made for me! i should be grateful for this **** covered toilet! hooray!”

nike speaks of themselves as a premier brand. hold them to the standards they claim they meet. aint nothing wrong with that.
Kinda depends if it was an emergency :nerd:

Inhavnt been keeping up with this thread but i guess thry made a ton of these. I woke up at 8 AM Saturday got on SNKRS and was able to cop a 10 AM i was so surprised. And they just got delivered Monday. Thats crazy super fast. I'll check them out tomorrow when I go to my parents crib.

who are you talking to?

Once shoes are in hand and if they have a small imperfection...I could care less. I'm going to wear them and the flaws just add personality to MY pair. Granted if it was something MAJOR but most of the nitpicky stuff brought up in this thread since pairs have been delivered...I just keep it moving. They're mass produced shoes...I expect a certain level of inconsistencies and I'm fine with it. If cats in here are NOT happy and wish to return etc...that's their perogative, nothing against it. Just not worth burning my mental energy over it. I copped the shoes, I will wear shoes. The end. SNKRS pair arrives tomorrow.
lets see you keep this same energy when that snkrs pair shows up :wink:

Well I dropped $200. I deserve a good product

And you received one. The box glue came a little loose over the months of sitting and transportation. All you have to do press it down and you're done. Not a valid complaint at all. Now a hard scuff or creasing due to bad stitching or gluing is.

Back
Top Bottom